Bruce Arians Wants NFL To Dig Deeper On Vaccination Statuses

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Bruce Arians Wants NFL To Dig Deeper On Vaccination Statuses 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Dec 3, 2021 6:47 pm

Bruce Arians said Friday that he believes the NFL needs to take a closer look at other teams after two Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Antonio Brown and Mike Edwards -- and one former player, John Franklin III, were found to have provided fake vaccination cards.

\"We\'ve done everything. There\'s a lot more to that story. I just hope they don\'t stop looking,\" said Arians, who said two weeks ago that he had no reason to believe Brown or any player falsified their vaccination status.

An NFL investigation revealed that the three players presented the team with fake vaccination cards, resulting in a three-game suspension. Carrying a fake vaccine card also is considered a federal crime and punishable by up to five years in prison.

When asked if he believes there are other issues throughout the league, he said, \"Maybe.\"

Via Jenna Laine/ESPN

23artest23
Head Coach
And1: 193

Re: Bruce Arians Wants NFL To Dig Deeper On Vaccination Statuses 

Post#2 » by 23artest23 » Sat Dec 4, 2021 1:48 pm

I don't think for a second the issue was isolated to a few Buccaneers. I'd imagine the same ignorance has taken place elsewhere in the league.
boston_fan_ct
Sophomore
And1: 23

Post#3 » by boston_fan_ct » Sat Dec 4, 2021 3:27 pm

Bruce Arians is a jerk. Oh poor Tampa Bay, they singled out his team only, wah wah wah. Your players were caught and are guilty and are paying the price. He is lucky the NFL doesn't take a NO 1 pick from them for not ensuring his players were doing what they did. wouldn't be the first time a franchise is punished for what a player did.

What bothers me the most, he simply can go out and throw the maybe out there and accuse all the players in the NFL without any proof? I am not naive to think this is the only incident but stop your crying and worry about your team you big baby.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,351

Post#4 » by Revived » Sat Dec 4, 2021 7:19 pm

RealGM Wiretap wrote:Carrying a fake vaccine card also is considered a federal crime and punishable by up to five years in prison.

How come none of these players are being charged then?

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion