Aaron Rodgers Expects Quick Decision On Playing Future In Offseason

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Aaron Rodgers Expects Quick Decision On Playing Future In Offseason 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:05 pm

Aaron Rodgers said he anticipates a quick resolution to his playing future this offseason. Rodgers left open the possibilities of returning to the Green Bay Packers, playing for another team, or retiring. 

\"It won\'t be something where I\'ll drag it out for months and months,\" Rodgers said at the end of a lengthy answer about his future.

\"I\'m not going to hold the team back from anything,\" Rodgers said. \"And once I commit -- and if it\'s committing to move forward here -- it will be a quick decision.\"

Nearly a year ago, Rodgers called his future with the Packers a \"beautiful mystery.\" 

While Rodgers said he \"wouldn\'t rule that out\" when asked about retirement, he said: \"This has been one of my favorite years of football.\"

\"I think that I\'m just enjoying this season for this season and I think playing next year will definitely be in the thought process,\" Rodgers said. \"One of the things that obviously [Rodgers wants is] to not be a bum on the way out and to still be able to play. I think is important to me. If this year has taught me anything, it\'s that I still can play, I still have a love for the game, I\'m still super competitive and still enjoy the process of the week.\"

Via Rob Demovsky/ESPN

blahblah312
Sophomore
And1: 18

Re: Aaron Rodgers Expects Quick Decision On Playing Future In Offseason 

Post#2 » by blahblah312 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:19 am

If he fiance can make millions he will live off her/ state farm and savings. If he drops her like others than another 60 mil might look pretty good.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion