Re: Aaron Jones Expects Aaron Rodgers Back With Packers

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 296

Aaron Jones Expects Aaron Rodgers Back With Packers 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Feb 9, 2022 1:31 pm

Aaron Jones expects Aaron Rodgers to return to the Green Bay Packers for the 2022 season.

\"I\'ve heard what everybody else has heard, what they\'re reading,\" Jones said. \"But I think he\'ll be there, in my heart. Green Bay, I can\'t imagine him anywhere else, that\'s where he’s been his whole career. I just can\'t picture him anywhere else. I think we had a lot of fun this year, I hope to have him back and I believe in my heart he\'ll be back.\"

Despite reports last year that Rodgers was unhappy in Green Bay, the running back thinks the quarterback enjoyed himself.

\"We had a lot of veterans in there. Just the way we were able bring along some of those younger guys and over the course of it have fun and be ourselves and come closer, all in that time, it was just fun to be around,\" Jones said. \"I think it brought joy back to football.\"

Via Michael David Smith/Pro Football Talk

danfantastk32
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,656

Re: Aaron Jones Expects Aaron Rodgers Back With Packers 

Post#2 » by danfantastk32 » Wed Feb 9, 2022 5:17 pm

Why bother? So we can have another good regular season....only to choke in the playoffs. Not all his fault, but the dude gets bounced the second they face a good team in the postseason. Like clockwork. Watching this year's playoffs was like salt in the wounds. I'm watching games like Bills / Chiefs where we have 4-5 touchdowns in the last few minutes. Guys making it happen. Stafford certainly looks like he know how to rise to the occasion and go big, now that he's got something better than peewee league players with him. And let's give Brady some credit for an amazing comeback, that just barely fell short against the rams. As if Brady even needed it. They guy has dragged his team(s) to victory time after time. Aaron??? Not so much. Another insipid performance. Par for the course. When was the last time the Packers really put on a performance, and grabbed victory from defeat? ....in the postseason, of course. Plenty of amazing regular season moments in the last decade.

A good deal of our losses have been at home too. At the daunting Lambeau field. "Frozen tundra" ....only thing frozen is his W's stat.

Let him go, and take his 11-9 record with him. Rebuild. Don't care if we suck for a couple seasons, I'm bored with regular season wins.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion