Brett Favre Expects Drop-Off From Davante Adams Without Aaron Rodgers

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Brett Favre Expects Drop-Off From Davante Adams Without Aaron Rodgers 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Jul 5, 2022 12:45 pm

After landing with the Las Vegas Raiders this offseason, Davante Adams will go from Aaron Rodgers to Derek Carr at quarterback.

Brett Favre expects the wide receiver to experience a drop-off in production away from the Green Bay Packers.

\"No disrespect to Davante at all -- zero disrespect. I do think that Davante will make Derek Carr better and, in time, they will be a dynamic duo. Now will it be the duo that Aaron and Davante had? Time will tell,\" Favre said.

\"I think Derek Carr is a very good quarterback, but he\'s not in Aaron\'s league yet. He may never be, and that\'s no disrespect either, but I do think that Davante owes a great deal of gratitude to Aaron and the Packers drafting him.

\"That\'s not to say he\'s not a great player because he is a tremendous player and we\'ll see that with Las Vegas. But it\'s just hard to shift gears, especially from a player as prolific as Aaron Rodgers. I\'d be shocked if he had the same year he\'s had this year. That\'s not to say he can\'t do it, but I would be shocked.\"

Via Michael Baca/NFL

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion