Dan Snyder Threatening To \'Blow Up\' NFL With \'Dirt\' If Removed

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 294

Dan Snyder Threatening To \'Blow Up\' NFL With \'Dirt\' If Removed 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:26 pm

As Dan Snyder\'s ownership of the Washington Commanders has come under increasing scrutiny, he has reportedly told his inner circle that he has dirt on his fellow owners, coaches, executives he is prepared to use.

Snyder recently told a close associate that he has gathered enough secrets to \"blow up\" several NFL owners, the league office and even commissioner Roger Goodell.

\"They can\'t f--- with me,\" he has said privately.

Snyder has previously instructed his law firms to hire private investigators to look into other owners, including Jerry Jones. One owner was told by Snyder directly that he \"has dirt on Jerry Jones,\" a team source told ESPN, though the nature of the information was unclear. 

\"The NFL is a mafia,\" he recently told an associate. \"All the owners hate each other.\"

\"That\'s not true,\" one veteran owner says. \"All the owners hate Dan.\"

League sources say the NFL is aware that Snyder has claimed to be tracking owners. 

Several owners say that they see the threats about damaging dossiers as a desperate tactic intended to scare owners from voting to remove Snyder. \"He\'s backed into a corner,\" says a veteran owner who says he\'s aware Snyder has gathered dirt on some owners. \"He\'s behaving like a mad dog cornered.\"

Via Don Van Natta Jr., Seth Wickersham, Tisha Thompson/ESPN

niha17
Rookie
And1: 71

Re: Dan Snyder Threatening To \'Blow Up\' NFL With \'Dirt\' If Removed 

Post#2 » by niha17 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:11 pm

Lets go i need the info They should have gotten rid of this guy years ago now hes not playing i hope they get rid of him so the world finds out everything
Barcs
Veteran
And1: 732

Post#3 » by Barcs » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:35 pm

I hope he does it. These hidden racists need to be exposed and called out.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
LipSkinMatter
Sixth Man
And1: 1,906

Post#4 » by LipSkinMatter » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:50 pm

Barcs wrote:I hope he does it. These hidden racists need to be exposed and called out.

hIdDeN rAcIsTs
Maf
Starter
And1: 872

Post#5 » by Maf » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:05 pm

Doubt it. Everyone knows about dead hookers buried in Jerry´s basement.
"I never played a game sober, unfortunately" - Keon Clark

"I've never drunk alcohol socially. I've never took cocain socially. I've never smoked anything socially. I did all of this... to got **** up!" - Ozzy Osbourne
Barcs
Veteran
And1: 732

Post#6 » by Barcs » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:53 pm

LipSkinMatter wrote:
Barcs wrote:I hope he does it. These hidden racists need to be exposed and called out.

hIdDeN rAcIsTs

So you're telling me that there aren't any racists out there who try to hide it? As if that's some mega conspiracy? :crazy:

Nah, people are just racist scumbags and they should be exposed if he's got dirt.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion