Deshaun Watson Declines To Address Whether He Feels Remorse

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Deshaun Watson Declines To Address Whether He Feels Remorse 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Dec 5, 2022 1:53 pm

For the first time in 700 days, Deshaun Watson played in a regular game on Sunday.

Between his two appearances, Watson has been accused by more than 20 women of sexual misconduct during massage-therapy sessions. Since returning to the Cleveland Browns this week, the quarterback has refused to talk about non-football issues.

After Sunday\'s game, Watson was asked by reporters if he is \"able to say today that you are remorseful for the conduct that got you suspended.\"

\"Like I said before, that\'s something that legal and clinical have answered before, and they don\'t want me to address anything like that,\" Watson said. \"Of course, it\'s a tough situation. The suspension was tough. But at the same time, my main focus was just trying to be 1-0 as a football player today.\"

He was asked again, \"As you returned today, did you feel remorse for the actions that got you suspended?\"

\"Like I said, I was just excited to be back on the field today,\" Watson said. \"I did everything that I was asked and was required to do. I did all that, and I was able to be able to play and be on the field today.\"

Via Mike Florio/Pro Football Talk

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion