Deebo Samuel On Playing In Philly: No Stadium Is As Loud As Ours

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Deebo Samuel On Playing In Philly: No Stadium Is As Loud As Ours 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:43 pm

Deebo Samuel isn\'t too concerned about the atmosphere the San Francisco 49ers will face in Philadelphia for Sunday\'s NFC Championship Game.

Samuel acknowledged that fans will be riled up, but doesn\'t think Lincoln Financial Field will be any louder than Levi\'s Stadium in California.

\"We know it’s going to be loud, but no stadium is as loud as ours at the end of the day,\" Samuel said. \"They\'re at home, NFC Championship. They\'re going to be all riled up. We don\'t really too much feed into all that because we put the pads on and just go to work.\"

Via 49ersWebZone.com

the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,738

Re: Deebo Samuel On Playing In Philly: No Stadium Is As Loud As Ours 

Post#2 » by the_process » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:09 pm

Deebo is wrong in this case.
cheese318
Sixth Man
And1: 227

Post#3 » by cheese318 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:36 pm

the_process wrote:Deebo is wrong in this case.

Why? Only trash exists in Philadelphia sports stadiums. Walk around with another teams jersey and then you get bombarded to a fight by five different people all while you are trying to mind your own business and that’s at a Phillies game. I could only imagine the amount of trash that shows up for the garbage Eagles crowd. Hope they lose so badly this weekend so we can point and laugh at the donkey of a coach walking/crying like a rooster on the sidelines. Worst fan base in USA.
Hoopzilla wrote:
Whether I was born or not when the Orlando Magic tried to form a Super Team means absolutely nothing to this conversation. One thing is pretty clear, you are the load your mother should have swallowed and moved on with her life... :nod:
the_process
RealGM

Post#4 » by the_process » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:14 pm

cheese318 wrote:

Why? Only trash exists in Philadelphia sports stadiums. Walk around with another teams jersey and then you get bombarded to a fight by five different people all while you are trying to mind your own business and that’s at a Phillies game. I could only imagine the amount of trash that shows up for the garbage Eagles crowd. Hope they lose so badly this weekend so we can point and laugh at the donkey of a coach walking/crying like a rooster on the sidelines. Worst fan base in USA.

You sound exactly like an ESPN talking head idiot. Takes one to know one I'm thinking.

Also none of that has to do with the point of the louder stadium.
cheese318
Sixth Man

Post#5 » by cheese318 » Sun Feb 5, 2023 9:11 pm

the_process wrote:
cheese318 wrote:

You sound exactly like an ESPN talking head idiot. Takes one to know one I'm thinking.

Ummm I just called the whole city of Philadelphia sports trashy people. Trashy people are very loud. Pretty simple. I’ve sat next to Phillies fans and joked around no issues in NY. I come down there and it’s fight this fight that. Jim’s Steaks are delicious though so they got that going for them
Hoopzilla wrote:
Whether I was born or not when the Orlando Magic tried to form a Super Team means absolutely nothing to this conversation. One thing is pretty clear, you are the load your mother should have swallowed and moved on with her life... :nod:
the_process
RealGM

Post#6 » by the_process » Sun Feb 5, 2023 9:44 pm

cheese318 wrote:
the_process wrote:
cheese318 wrote:

Ummm I just called the whole city of Philadelphia sports trashy people. Trashy people are very loud. Pretty simple. I’ve sat next to Phillies fans and joked around no issues in NY. I come down there and it’s fight this fight that. Jim’s Steaks are delicious though so they got that going for them

You’re very self aware like most NYers I see. Anyway how long did you cry after the game?
cheese318
Sixth Man

Post#7 » by cheese318 » Tue Feb 7, 2023 4:37 pm

the_process wrote:
cheese318 wrote:
the_process wrote:

You’re very self aware like most NYers I see. Anyway how long did you cry after the game?

I didn’t cry at all I just laughed at how pathetic the vile creatures that exist in Philadelphia sporting events. But ya got good cheesesteaks so you got something to proud of. The fact you can’t even admit your fan base is very trashy we can move forward with this convo
Hoopzilla wrote:
the_process
RealGM

Post#8 » by the_process » Tue Feb 7, 2023 7:20 pm

cheese318 wrote:
the_process wrote:
cheese318 wrote:

I didn’t cry at all I just laughed at how pathetic the vile creatures that exist in Philadelphia sporting events. But ya got good cheesesteaks so you got something to proud of. The fact you can’t even admit your fan base is very trashy we can move forward with this convo

Trashy people are very loud at sporting events. Your logic is astounding. Since you would like to generalize about whole fan bases, I will too. NY fans are very stupid. Be blocked, already.
cheese318
Sixth Man

Post#9 » by cheese318 » Wed Feb 8, 2023 8:56 pm

the_process wrote:
cheese318 wrote:
the_process wrote:

Trashy people are very loud at sporting events. Your logic is astounding. Since you would like to generalize about whole fan bases, I will too. NY fans are very stupid. Be blocked, already.

Come on. I’m talking about the whole city of Philly sports fans who attend games acting like an adolescent child. Like I can’t walk around in a NYM jersey at McFaddens and be asked to fight 3-4 times after watching a baseball game? I was minding my own business walking to the bathroom and not even saying a word to anyone but because I’m in a NY jersey I better watch for my own health not getting punched in the face. I literally took off my jersey when it to back to the bar. Just obnoxious behavior. Phillies fans come to Citi Field of course we can joke but I’m not walking up to every fan in an ugly Phillies jersey saying let’s fight. It was just ridiculous behavior and it’s happened more often when people talk about going to sporting events in PHI. Go make a poll on twitter and I’ll guarantee the most hated fanbase in the USA is the rotten city of Philadelphia sports. Great steak sandwiches so grab one before ya leave
Hoopzilla wrote:
cheese318
Sixth Man

Post#10 » by cheese318 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:31 pm

the_process wrote:
cheese318 wrote:
the_process wrote:

Let’s go Eagles! Got to love that 2nd half. I guess you can’t call it a choke because they tied it up at 35-35. Great game. So happy to see Philly lose. Last thing we need is Philadelphia fan base acting even more outrageously
Hoopzilla wrote:

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion