Several Dolphins Annoyed About \'Hard Knocks\' Filming

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Several Dolphins Annoyed About \'Hard Knocks\' Filming 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:52 pm

A number of Miami Dolphins\' players are annoyed about the filming involved with the team\'s appearance on \"Hard Knocks\" during this season.

The show will begin following the Dolphins after their Nov. 5 game against the Kansas City Chiefs in Germany. 

\"\'Hard Knocks\' is bull, especially during the season,\" Xavien Howard said. \"No, I\'m serious. I\'m not a fan.\"

Several other players had similar responses when asked about the situation.

\"This isn\'t something that\'s for me. This is something for the entire team and the entire team has to figure out how they go about that as well,\" Tua Tagovailoa said. \"So I know having conversations with some guys in the locker room that for them, it\'s going to be tough as well.\"

Mike McDaniel acknowledged that \"Hard Knocks\" could be a possible distraction, but he doesn\'t expect it to create a negative situation.

Via Bryan DeArdo/CBS Sports

Barcs
Veteran
And1: 729

Re: Several Dolphins Annoyed About \'Hard Knocks\' Filming 

Post#2 » by Barcs » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:28 pm

The Jets pretty much said the same thing and that was during the off season. It must be a lot more annoying when you are focused on winning games mid season. I didn't even know they had a mid season hard knocks.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
cheese318
Sixth Man
And1: 229

Re: Several Dolphins Annoyed About \'Hard Knocks\' Filming 

Post#3 » by cheese318 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:19 am

Barcs wrote:The Jets pretty much said the same thing and that was during the off season. It must be a lot more annoying when you are focused on winning games mid season. I didn't even know they had a mid season hard knocks.

Yea last year they did Arizona if I’m correct
Hoopzilla wrote:
Whether I was born or not when the Orlando Magic tried to form a Super Team means absolutely nothing to this conversation. One thing is pretty clear, you are the load your mother should have swallowed and moved on with her life... :nod:

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion