Tom Brady \'Surprised\' Bill Belichick Didn\'t Get HC Job

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Tom Brady \'Surprised\' Bill Belichick Didn\'t Get HC Job 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Feb 8, 2024 1:37 pm

There were a number of head coaching vacancies in the NFL over the last month, but Bill Belichick remains without a job after parting ways with the New England Patriots.

\"I don\'t know the criteria for hiring coaches. I\'ve never been a part of it,\" Brady said this week on his \"Let\'s Go!\" podcast. \"I mean, I\'m surprised that the greatest coach ever doesn\'t have a job, absolutely. But I\'m surprised [by] a lot of things in the NFL.\"

Belichick interviewed with the Atlanta Falcons twice, but the job ultimately went to Raheem Morris.

If Belichick doesn\'t take a job as an assistant coach, next season will be the first time since 1975 that he will not be coaching in the NFL.

Via ESPN

LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,191

Re: Tom Brady \'Surprised\' Bill Belichick Didn\'t Get HC Job 

Post#2 » by LAKESHOW » Thu Feb 8, 2024 3:38 pm

Really Tom? You really Surprised? As if you didn't know of his negatives and draw backs in his personality and Demeanor. And now your Surprised? Cmon man....
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
ReddOktober
Freshman
And1: 14

Re: Tom Brady \'Surprised\' Bill Belichick Didn\'t Get HC Job 

Post#3 » by ReddOktober » Thu Feb 8, 2024 8:46 pm

LAKESHOW wrote:Really Tom? You really Surprised? As if you didn't know of his negatives and draw backs in his personality and Demeanor. And now your Surprised? Cmon man....

I think Brady being sarcastic in a sneaky way

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion