Bears\' Justin Fields Tired Of Trade Talks

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Bears\' Justin Fields Tired Of Trade Talks 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:45 am

Quarterback Justin Fields said his decision to unfollow the Chicago Bears on Instagram is nothing more than him needing a break from social media this offseason.

Appearing on the \"St. Brown Brothers\" podcast, Fields cleared the air about not following the Bears and the NFL\'s account after it was discovered Monday that the quarterback no longer followed his team on Instagram.

\"Why do people take social media so serious?\" Fields said. \"I still mess with the Bears, this and that. I\'m just trying to take a little break. I unfollowed the Bears and the NFL. I\'m not just trying to have football on my timeline.

\"It\'s something that I don\'t want to see on my timeline. I\'m about to go on vacation. I don\'t want to see no football. And guess what? [The social media discourse is] either keep Fields, we want Fields. It\'s either draft Caleb [Williams]. I\'m tired of hearing the talk. I just want it to be over.\"

Via espn.com

Sinistar6
Starter
And1: 125

Re: Bears\' Justin Fields Tired Of Trade Talks 

Post#2 » by Sinistar6 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:16 am

I hope you are good but not that good on your new team JF1! I really enjoyed your highlights and athleticism. I really thought I had something with you and DJ Moore combo, and it was wonderful that one game then you killed my playoff hopes in FF. No worries though! good luck in Atlanta, Pittsburg, or another team that has a scrub QB and thinks your the answer. Best place for you is Atlanta IMO. London, Pitts, and Bijann would give you some help and upside. Maybe you will go over 250 yards passing more than 3 times next season…
Next time the cult's spaceship lands we'll all be wearing black Starburys.

-mcwelk

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion