Antonio Pierce: Raiders Have \'Mahomes Rules\'

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Antonio Pierce: Raiders Have \'Mahomes Rules\' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:47 am

Antonio Pierce says his Raiders will be channeling the \"Bad Boy\" Detroit Pistons when they play Patrick Mahomes\' Chiefs as long as he is Las Vegas\' head coach.

In a recent episode of Maxx Crosby\'s \"The Rush\" podcast, Pierce discussed how he got his team ready to play the Chiefs before they pulled off their 20-14 Christmas Day upset in Kansas City, which was the Chiefs\' last loss of the season before they went on to win Super Bowl LVIII.

Via espn.com

Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Re: Antonio Pierce: Raiders Have \'Mahomes Rules\' 

Post#2 » by Barcs » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:06 pm

That's a really dumb comment to make. Now the Chiefs AND the refs will be keeping an extra eye on the Raider during that game, and I'm sure there will be more flags than normal even if not warranted. Why would you purposely give the other team bulletin board material like that? Not saying they need it, but now what is Chris Jones and that defense going to be doing to their QB?
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
Yacky
Freshman
And1: 25

Re: Antonio Pierce: Raiders Have \'Mahomes Rules\' 

Post#3 » by Yacky » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:07 pm

Barcs wrote:That's a really dumb comment to make. Now the Chiefs AND the refs will be keeping an extra eye on the Raider during that game, and I'm sure there will be more flags than normal even if not warranted. Why would you purposely give the other team bulletin board material like that? Not saying they need it, but now what is Chris Jones and that defense going to be doing to their QB?

I expect nothing less from the Raiders. Put together a dirty game plan, and then give the refs forwarding that they're going to play dirty lol

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion