Nico Collins: Texans\' Offense Is Going To Be \'Real Dangerous\'

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 295

Nico Collins: Texans\' Offense Is Going To Be \'Real Dangerous\' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon May 13, 2024 12:43 pm

After being a surprise success story last season, the Houston Texans won\'t catch anyone off guard in 2024.

After capturing the AFC South title and winning a playoff game, the Texans are going into next season with huge expectations. They\'ve added Stefon Diggs, Joe Mixon and Danielle Hunter this offseason.

\"Oh yeah, it\'s going to be dangerous, real dangerous, man,\" wide receiver Nico Collins said. \"Adding Diggs to the room, it\'s going to be a lot of weapons. There\'s going to be great opportunities for everybody. It\'s only adding more depth, more weapons to the offense, more weapons to the team. The sky is the limit for us. Can\'t wait until the season is going to start. Man, it\'s nice. I feel like the offense is a lot of weapons. Everybody has got a chance. When the ball is in their hands, an explosive play is coming. I feel like, for us, we need to continue to work on the details, continue to be us, continue to have fun and show the world what we can do. I can\'t wait for it.\"

Via Aaron Wilson/KPRC

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion