What grade do you give the Bucks for signing Larry Sanders to a four-year, $44 million extension?

P3JA for 3
Sophomore
And1: 4

Re: What grade do you give the Bucks for signing Larry Sande 

Post#2 » by P3JA for 3 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:58 pm

He needs to improve his offense before I commit to that much. I mean, have a signature move first at least.
Peja, Iverson, CP3, T-Mac, Starks, Artest. Will never get over how the 01-02 Kings got cheated by the refs.

http://twitter.com/Jsnwwf
kobe48306
Sophomore
And1: 13

Post#3 » by kobe48306 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:58 am

Why does Sanders need a "signature move?" Dwight Howard has not improved his game (including any type of offensive move,) since the day he entered the NBA!
inquisitive
RealGM
And1: 2,861

Post#4 » by inquisitive » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:17 am

P3JA for 3 wrote:He needs to improve his offense before I commit to that much. I mean, have a signature move first at least.

Javale McGee is making the same amount...he is better than McGee already.
KARD "You n Me " Mnet Countdown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77b3zg3OhgI
P3JA for 3
Sophomore

Post#5 » by P3JA for 3 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:08 pm

inquisitive wrote:
P3JA for 3 wrote:He needs to improve his offense before I commit to that much. I mean, have a signature move first at least.

What is that suppose to mean? Novak made almost double what JR Smith made, and Sanders is about to make 4 times what JR made based off of a good season. With the cap the way it is, I'd be more careful with money. He has promise, but what if he regresses now that he has this contract? He isnt elite on defense enough. This isn't Ben Wallace we're talking about here. I'd rather have McGee since you brought it up. Better shot changer on defense.
Peja, Iverson, CP3, T-Mac, Starks, Artest. Will never get over how the 01-02 Kings got cheated by the refs.

P3JA for 3
Sophomore

Post#6 » by P3JA for 3 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:10 pm

kobe48306 wrote:Why does Sanders need a "signature move?" Dwight Howard has not improved his game (including any type of offensive move,) since the day he entered the NBA!

Dwight is infinitely better and that last comment is not true. He hasnt improved? WHat planet are you on? His FT and post up w/ back to basket game isnt good, but hasnt improved? He went to the finals. Dwight has a couple go to moves. You dont avg 20ppg without having to do so. Besides, he avg 12reb a game and is a multiple time defensive player of the year. THIS IS NOT THE SAME SITUATION, at all. I dont believe he should be getting this must if he isnt' proven on offense.

inquisitive
RealGM
And1: 2,861

Post#7 » by inquisitive » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:44 pm

P3JA for 3 wrote:
inquisitive wrote:

What is that suppose to mean? Novak made almost double what JR Smith made, and Sanders is about to make 4 times what JR made based off of a good season. With the cap the way it is, I'd be more careful with money. He has promise, but what if he regresses now that he has this contract? He isnt elite on defense enough. This isn't Ben Wallace we're talking about here. I'd rather have McGee since you brought it up. Better shot changer on defense.

what does novak and jr smith have to do with it? they're not centers....i've seen mcgee and sanders play and i disagree, sanders is much better....would never take mcgee over sanders....hey, maybe you should let the bucks know to trade for mcgee and sanders straight up...nuggets would do it in a heartbeat
KARD "You n Me " Mnet Countdown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77b3zg3OhgI
HornetJail
RealGM
And1: 12,628

Post#8 » by HornetJail » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:18 pm

What grade do I give the Bucks? C+ or B-.

What grade do I gave Sanders and his agent? A.

Sanders is a great defender but he's not elite. He's an elite shot-blocker, which is not the same thing as an elite defender. See the same arguments everyone makes against Serge Ibaka. If Sanders can have an offensive game like Ibaka, then he'll be worth the contract, or at least very close.
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR
TheGameWinner
Veteran
And1: 1,362

Post#9 » by TheGameWinner » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:55 pm

A+

Sanders I think will come into Max territory... him > hibbert. (i think)

Return to Polls Discussion