What grade do you give the Warriors for their 2014 offseason?

RealGM Polls
Veteran
And1: 10

What grade do you give the Warriors for their 2014 offseason? 

Post#1 » by RealGM Polls » Fri Sep 5, 2014 2:41 pm

1. Thumbs Up
2. Thumbs Neutral
3. Thumbs Down
WC NBA Fan
Junior
And1: 187

Re: What grade do you give the Warriors for their 2014 offse 

Post#2 » by WC NBA Fan » Sat Sep 6, 2014 11:40 pm

I went with neutral. Shaun Livingston is about what you expect for a mid level signing while Rush and Barbosa are what you would expect for minimum salary pickups.

Trading Klay Thompson would've been a mistake so they get credit there although I wonder if the Wolves would've bit had they thrown in Draymond Green along with Harrison Barnes and David Lee. Everything I heard was that the Warriors were only offering Barnes, Lee and nobody else. Green may have gotten the deal done.
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Re: What grade do you give the Warriors for their 2014 offse 

Post#3 » by Furinkazan » Tue Sep 9, 2014 7:28 am

WC NBA Fan wrote:I went with neutral. Shaun Livingston is about what you expect for a mid level signing while Rush and Barbosa are what you would expect for minimum salary pickups.

Trading Klay Thompson would've been a mistake so they get credit there although I wonder if the Wolves would've bit had they thrown in Draymond Green along with Harrison Barnes and David Lee. Everything I heard was that the Warriors were only offering Barnes, Lee and nobody else. Green may have gotten the deal done.

well they wasted chance they could have K.Love and it all begins with Afflalo trade they could have him for Barnes but they become greedy and wanted 1st round picks also.With having Afflalo they could easly trade Thompson and Lee to the wolves for Love while Celeveland was still undecided about Wiggins trade.

Return to Polls Discussion