Which team do you expect to win the Eastern Conference in 2021 if no major changes occur?

RealGM Polls
Veteran
And1: 10

Which team do you expect to win the Eastern Conference in 2021 if no major changes occur? 

Post#1 » by RealGM Polls » Fri Oct 2, 2020 7:24 pm

1. Heat
2. Bucks
3. Raptors
4. Nets
5. Celtics
6. 76ers
niha17
Rookie
And1: 68

Re: Which team do you expect to win the Eastern Conference in 2021 if no major changes occur? 

Post#2 » by niha17 » Sun Oct 4, 2020 3:20 am

Nets have no chance come on now
Melwing
Sophomore
And1: 40

Re: Which team do you expect to win the Eastern Conference in 2021 if no major changes occur? 

Post#3 » by Melwing » Sun Oct 4, 2020 3:35 am

niha17 wrote:Nets have no chance come on now

Seriously. What are these people smoking? Durant's going to be a pathetic shell of himself for at least half the season.

I'll be happy to eat my words later, as I wouldn't mind them succeeding, but I just don't see it.
arch1
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#4 » by arch1 » Sun Oct 4, 2020 3:45 pm

Melwing wrote:

Seriously. What are these people smoking? Durant's going to be a pathetic shell of himself for at least half the season.

I'll be happy to eat my words later, as I wouldn't mind them succeeding, but I just don't see it.

So, you are conceding that come playoffs he might be back to super star status and playing next to Kyrie in a loaded team? How much of a difference do you think home court will matter to a team like that?
Lockdown504090
RealGM
And1: 12,078

Post#5 » by Lockdown504090 » Tue Oct 6, 2020 3:17 pm

Melwing wrote:

they cant defend. Durant is presently on one leg, kyrie is going to be beat up by the playofss like usual. Jordan isnt what he was 3 years ago, and Allen is still too young. They have all offensive minded players on the wings, and IDK if you can just score your way to the finals.
DQuinn1575
Sixth Man
And1: 705

Post#6 » by DQuinn1575 » Tue Oct 6, 2020 11:26 pm

You’re adding the second best player in conference probably worst case to a .500 team in a division where Miami made the finals. Toronto and Miami will be hard pressed to match this year, can’t count on Philly, so it’s Nets vs Celtics for title, unless Bucks can get their stuff together.
Rated T By CBRA
Starter
And1: 163

Post#7 » by Rated T By CBRA » Thu Oct 8, 2020 4:56 pm

DQuinn1575 wrote:You’re adding the second best player in conference probably worst case to a .500 team in a division where Miami made the finals. Toronto and Miami will be hard pressed to match this year, can’t count on Philly, so it’s Nets vs Celtics for title, unless Bucks can get their stuff together.

Based on the limited reporting so far the ownership group is willing to invest around Giannis and go all in to get to the promise land. Not sure how well that will translate into results but I would have them as up there with the Nets & Celtics (Nets is a big "if" for me due to injuries and lack of playing time for that group - things are going to be quite different when Kyrie and KD come back).
Melwing
Sophomore
And1: 40

Post#8 » by Melwing » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:02 am

Melwing wrote:

I'll go ahead and eat my words. KD is playing great.

Return to Polls Discussion