Which team will win their first round matchup?

RealGM Polls
Veteran
And1: 10

Which team will win their first round matchup? 

Post#1 » by RealGM Polls » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:28 pm

1. Grizzlies
2. Wolves
Pickled Prunes
General Manager
And1: 1,213

Re: Which team will win their first round matchup? 

Post#2 » by Pickled Prunes » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:35 am

Looks like a lot of people are underestimating the Wolves.
macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Post#3 » by macNcheese3 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:16 am

Pickled Prunes wrote:Looks like a lot of people are underestimating the Wolves.

I love the Grizz but really liked the way Minny played in game 1. I thought they were going to win tonight again, but the Grizz rallied back.
Pickled Prunes
General Manager

Post#4 » by Pickled Prunes » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:41 pm

macNcheese3 wrote:

I love the Grizz but really liked the way Minny played in game 1. I thought they were going to win tonight again, but the Grizz rallied back.

It's interesting watching two teams with so little playoff experience take turns faltering in the moment. Whoever wins will get cooked in the next round. They aren't ready... but soon!
macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Post#5 » by macNcheese3 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:48 pm

Pickled Prunes wrote:
macNcheese3 wrote:

It's interesting watching two teams with so little playoff experience take turns faltering in the moment. Whoever wins will get cooked in the next round. They aren't ready... but soon!

I agree they have little to no playoff experience, however you never know. The playoffs are unpredictable at times. But the key is experience, I agree.
Pickled Prunes
General Manager

Post#6 » by Pickled Prunes » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:37 pm

macNcheese3 wrote:
Pickled Prunes wrote:
macNcheese3 wrote:

I agree they have little to no playoff experience, however you never know. The playoffs are unpredictable at times. But the key is experience, I agree.

KAT needs to learn how to not foul as the playoff intensity ramps up. He fouled out in the play-in and has had foul issues in 2 of the three playoff games. And can coach please run something to get him a shot? My god! Obviously Round 2 will be more competitive if MEM makes it, but this is a good matchup.

Return to Polls Discussion