Mauricio Pochettino Needs To Know Danie Levy\'s Next Plans For Spurs

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Mauricio Pochettino Needs To Know Danie Levy\'s Next Plans For Spurs 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri May 24, 2019 3:45 pm

Mauricio Pochettino has said he sees his future at Spurs but wants to know chairman Daniel Levy\'s plans for the club\'s future progress.

Pochettino became manager of Spurs in 2014 and has led the club to their first Champions League.

Pochettino was linked with Real Madrid before the return of Zinedine Zidane and has now been linked with Juventus following the departure of Massimiliano Allegri.

Asked on Spanish radio station Cadena Cope whether he could coach Madrid one day, Pochettino said: \"I have no further aims than to coach Tottenham. I don\'t allow myself to dream long term. Football puts you in the place you deserve.

\"It doesn\'t depend on the result of the [Champions League] final. It\'s a five-year project where the aim is to put Tottenham at the highest level possible worldwide. We are playing the Champions League final one year after completing our stadium.

\"The need is to know what comes next. It\'s important to know what the chairman and the owners of the club are thinking with respect to the future. It\'s crucial to know what our aim is.

\"Our plan wasn\'t to win the Champions League, even though it sounds harsh -- our plan was to complete the new stadium.\"

Via Adriana Garcia/ESPN

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion