MD 45.0: The Fate of bleu and BombsquadSammy; NFL Picks; A User Gets Rewarded; Insider Information

The Happenings On The RealGM Forums With Administrator Howard Mass
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,644

Re: MD 45.0: The Fate of bleu and BombsquadSammy; NFL Picks; A User Gets Rewarded; Insider Information 

Post#21 » by Howard Mass » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:25 am

Goober wrote:congrats bleu, Hawk Eye, and Bombsquadsammy!!! I heard a rumor that you guys get realgm TShirts

They did not get T-Shirts but all three will be on the RealGM Moderator Team.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MD 45.0: The Fate of bleu and BombsquadSammy; NFL Picks; A User Gets Rewarded; Insider Information 

Post#22 » by Howard Mass » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:25 am

Texas Chuck wrote:
Goober wrote:congrats bleu, Hawk Eye, and Bombsquadsammy!!! I heard a rumor that you guys get realgm TShirts

if they get a t-shirt before me I will riot.

But seriously guys congrats and welcome to the Mod team!

I assure you they did not.

Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#23 » by Howard Mass » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:38 am

KingDavid wrote:Ok I got it done. Pretty sure I picked every possible loss this week. Oh boy.

HM, do you do this with the NBA too? I should have done this sooner.

I am interested in the Clean Slate, but there are others more deserving, like HeatWillRise. I'll just post on different team's boards this upcoming season and likely apply for it next summer. I'm going to venture out to different boards more this nba season.

KingDavid,

Many Users are going to have a chance to have a warning taken away too.

It would not hurt to apply.

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,412

Post#24 » by bwgood77 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:18 am

KingDavid wrote:Ok I got it done. Pretty sure I picked every possible loss this week. Oh boy.

HM, do you do this with the NBA too? I should have done this sooner.

I am interested in the Clean Slate, but there are others more deserving, like HeatWillRise. I'll just post on different team's boards this upcoming season and likely apply for it next summer. I'm going to venture out to different boards more this nba season.

You can stop by and discuss your terrible picks in the NFL forum at any time. Or stop by the Suns board to discuss our exciting brand of basketball.
ken6199
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 18,558

Post#25 » by ken6199 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:51 am

BombsquadSammy wrote:This news made my day! Thanks very much to Howard and to all the great people 'round here. I'm publicly shouting-out ken6199 (Rockets red), who encouraged me to submit my application and who's been in my corner the whole time. To those mods who might not have been on-board for me just yet, I promise to do my best to be an asset to the RealGM community and make you guys glad I'm in the crew. Congratulations to bleu (I know, 'bleu' isn't the same as 'blue'; give me a break) as well!

Congrats breh. I probably did just 1% of the work by throwing the idea out there after a few too many drinks but 99% was you. Keep up the fantabulous work you've been doing!
RealGM loves you, Melissa.
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,698

Post#26 » by -Sammy- » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:01 pm

ken6199 wrote:
BombsquadSammy wrote:This news made my day! Thanks very much to Howard and to all the great people 'round here. I'm publicly shouting-out ken6199 (Rockets red), who encouraged me to submit my application and who's been in my corner the whole time. To those mods who might not have been on-board for me just yet, I promise to do my best to be an asset to the RealGM community and make you guys glad I'm in the crew. Congratulations to bleu (I know, 'bleu' isn't the same as 'blue'; give me a break) as well!

Congrats breh. I probably did just 1% of the work by throwing the idea out there after a few too many drinks but 99% was you. Keep up the fantabulous work you've been doing!

Thanks! And don't sell yourself short, pal; if my promotion turns out to be a disaster and I end up being the downfall of RealGM, I want everyone to know that this whole thing was all your idea.
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,181

Post#27 » by tsherkin » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Congratulations on joining the team :)
Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Post#28 » by Mr. E » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:03 am

Yeah, yeah, yeah - it's great to have bleu, BombsquadSammy & Hawk Eye on board. Congrats, guys and welcome on board. But can we focus on important matters?

Specifically that after one week of the NFL picks I am batting over .500! I just changed the game, yo!
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
Froob
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 58,261

Post#29 » by Froob » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:57 am

Goober wrote:I heard a rumor that you guys get realgm TShirts

They can keep the shirt for the next guy; I'm just ready for them to start kicking down those sweet, sweet moderator checks.

Way to go. Enjoyed your post back in my GB days lol...

Tommy Heinsohn wrote:The game is not over until they look you in the face and start crying.

RIP The_Hater
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,698

Post#30 » by -Sammy- » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Froob wrote:

Goober wrote:I heard a rumor that you guys get realgm TShirts

They can keep the shirt for the next guy; I'm just ready for them to start kicking down those sweet, sweet moderator checks.

Likewise; one of my favorite RealGM posters right here. I hope you spend more time on the GB this season!
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#31 » by TMU » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:13 pm

Congrats to both terrific RealGMers!
Froob
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 58,261

Post#32 » by Froob » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:18 pm

BombsquadSammy wrote:
Froob wrote:

Likewise; one of my favorite RealGM posters right here. I hope you spend more time on the GB this season!

Sadly that's not in the cards anymore :( . Hopefully I'll see you around on various other boards!

Tommy Heinsohn wrote:The game is not over until they look you in the face and start crying.

RIP The_Hater

Return to Mass Dispatch