Mass Dispatch 46.0: Kiss Your Warnings Goodbye; "Clean Slate", "Strike Amnesty"

The Happenings On The RealGM Forums With Administrator Howard Mass
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Re: Mass Dispatch 46.0: Kiss Your Warnings Goodbye; "Clean Slate", "Strike Amnesty" 

Post#61 » by bondom34 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:55 pm

:lol:
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Re: Mass Dispatch 46.0: Kiss Your Warnings Goodbye; "Clean Slate", "Strike Amnesty" 

Post#63 » by bondom34 » Sun Jan 1, 2017 1:28 am

kellmellus50 wrote:i am the best to be amnestied

You're not getting paid, but we can still remove you from the payroll.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,338

Post#64 » by bwgood77 » Sun Jan 1, 2017 1:37 am

magnumt wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:
IggieCC wrote:You only have 7 posts but you need clean slate? What did you do?

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=115958

:lol:

--Mags

He likely created an account after seeing Mass Dispatch to see if he could get a clean slate even having been banned. Probably the best way to take a shot.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,338

Post#65 » by bwgood77 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Howard Mass wrote:
The Winter Strike Amnesty Period starts Monday December 19 and runs until Thursday January 19 and The Appeals Committee has been approving the applications of more Users who have appealed their Read-Only Access Status recently so it certainly does not hurt to try.

Here are the rules.......

Who is eligible?

- Users with one strike
- Users who have Successfully Appealed Read-Only Access and have two strikes.

Who is Not?

- Users with Read-Only Access
- Users with full General NBA Board Bans

Other Important Notes

- Strikes committed during The Amnesty Period December 19-January 19 are not eligible to be appealed during this time.

- Each User is allowed only one appeal and it must be sent between December 19 and January 19

- To appeal, users must have no other infractions on The RealGM Forums for the past 6 months from the day the appeal is sent.

- For Information on what our General NBA Forum Moderator Appeals Committee is looking for in each appeal, be sure to read Mass Dispatch 3.0 on The Mass Dispatch Forum.

Remember everyone, today is the last day you have the opportunity for the strike amnesty. See above for the process. #TrustTheProcess
Chack43
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#66 » by Chack43 » Sat Mar 9, 2019 7:02 am

I love Ducler.
FJS
Senior Mod - Jazz
Senior Mod - Jazz
And1: 2,064

Post#67 » by FJS » Sat Sep 7, 2019 11:18 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:
The Winter Strike Amnesty Period starts Monday December 19 and runs until Thursday January 19 and The Appeals Committee has been approving the applications of more Users who have appealed their Read-Only Access Status recently so it certainly does not hurt to try.

Here are the rules.......

Who is eligible?

- Users with one strike
- Users who have Successfully Appealed Read-Only Access and have two strikes.

Who is Not?

- Users with Read-Only Access
- Users with full General NBA Board Bans

Other Important Notes

- Strikes committed during The Amnesty Period December 19-January 19 are not eligible to be appealed during this time.

- Each User is allowed only one appeal and it must be sent between December 19 and January 19

- To appeal, users must have no other infractions on The RealGM Forums for the past 6 months from the day the appeal is sent.

- For Information on what our General NBA Forum Moderator Appeals Committee is looking for in each appeal, be sure to read Mass Dispatch 3.0 on The Mass Dispatch Forum.

Remember everyone, today is the last day you have the opportunity for the strike amnesty. See above for the process. #TrustTheProcess
N

Sent from my SM-J500FN using RealGM mobile app
FJS
Senior Mod - Jazz
Senior Mod - Jazz
And1: 2,064

Post#68 » by FJS » Sat Sep 7, 2019 11:19 am

Fif

Sent from my SM-J500FN using RealGM mobile app
Zion Wembanyama
RealGM
And1: 3,304

Post#69 » by Zion Wembanyama » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:52 am

“Clean Slate” Application

Username: 89Hornetsfan90

- My E-Mail address is pauljjdillon@gmail.com and it is a valid E-Mail address.

- I don't have an avatar or Location Line. I currently have a signature.

- 89hornetsfan90 is my only RealGM Account

Why I deserve a “Clean Slate”

I have followed RGM guidelines, conducting myself like a respectable member of the board for 1+ years. I would like to start shaping up my resume so that I could possibly be looked at for a mod role somewhere down the line. Please consider me. Thank you.
NBA - Pelicans,Hornets
NFL - Panthers
MLB - Braves
NHL - Ducks, Hurricanes
NCAAB - Tarheels, Wolverines, CHA 49ers
NCAAF - Tarheels, Wolverines, CHA 49ers
Soccer - PSG, CLT FC, USMNT, FRA, SCO
Golf - Tiger Woods
Tennis - Rafael Nadal
NASCAR - Joey Lagano

Return to Mass Dispatch