MD52: "Clean Slate" Returns Where One User Could Have All Of Their Warnings Go "Poof"

The Happenings On The RealGM Forums With Administrator Howard Mass
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,625

MD52: "Clean Slate" Returns Where One User Could Have All Of Their Warnings Go "Poof" 

Post#1 » by Howard Mass » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Mass Dispatch 52.0

In this edition of Mass Dispatch............

The Second Annual "Clean Slate" Competition is here where one RealGM User will win an opportunity to have their ENTIRE RealGM Record wiped CLEAN. We have all of the information you need to enter.

Humanrefutation's fate is revealed. Did he become a Moderator or get rejected by The RealGM Moderator Team?

Many RealGM Users are part of one of my biggest pet peeves in my duties as "The Commish". Find out what that is.

News on several Users becoming Moderators in "Inside The Administrator's Office....

Let's get right to The Mass Matter....................

"Clean Slate" is Back

For the second straight year, RealGM Users will get a chance to make ALL of their warnings disappear.

Last year, Clyde Frazier (The RealGM User not the Hall of Famer) won the inaugural "Clean Slate" Competition and was voted a "Clean Slate" by A Committee of Moderators, Retired Moderators and Respect Users.

It gave them a clean record on The Forums and a few months later, he became a Moderator on our NBA Player Comparisons Forum.
For those of you interested in applying and succeeding him as "Clean Slate" Champion and getting the title of Mr/Ms/Mrs. "Clean Slate" , here is how to enter starting with the Three Qualifications for “Clean Slate”

- Valid E-Mail on your RealGM Account. If you need to change the E-Mail on your account, just let me know and I'll do it for you.

- Users must have an appropriate Signature, Avatar and Location Line if they choose to use one. If you do not, you need to change the inappropriate ones before you send your PM.

- If an Applicant has a Duplicate and/or second account (s), they must disclose it in their account. While the other account (s) will be banned, The Applicant will have immunity and not have any action taken against their main account nor will it disqualify them from the competition. If this is your only account, just type “NO”

- After you list your answers to the above three qualifications, each applicant then is to in 100 words or less write why they feel they deserve a “Clean Slate” for their RealGM Forums Account.

Just in case anyone is confused, here is an example of what your application should look like as if I were filling out one for myself.

“Clean Slate” Sample Application

Username: Howard Mass

- My E-Mail address is Howard.Mass@realgm.com. and it is a valid E-Mail address attached to my RealGM Account.

- I have an Appropriate Avatar and Location Line. I do not have a Signature at the moment.

- Howard Mass is my only RealGM Account

Why I deserve a “Clean Slate”

Then, I would type in 100 words or less why I deserve a “Clean Slate”.

No one is getting any pointers though but if the response is even one word over 100, your application is null and void. :nod:

Applications may be submitted up until November 17 at 11:59 PM EST

A Committee of Moderators, Retired Moderators and Respect Users will then select one application next week and that User will then have a chance to win a "Clean Slate" On RealGM.

Some Users who do not make the cut could still also win some notes off of their profile.

Last year, all 9 Runner-Ups who applied ended up getting voted a "Clean Slate" From The Committee.

That is highly unlikely to happen this year but it shows that even runners up can get something via this Competition.

Ohh, and one of the those 9 Runner-Ups was new RealGM Boston Celtics Moderator Froob.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them in this thread.

Of course, if you just strikes on our General NBA Board, all you have to do is send me a PM and request a General NBA Board Account Review.

Humanrefutation's Fate

The last competition we had here was The Mass Dispatch "Who Wants To Be A Moderator? Invitational.

When we last left off, humanrefutation was announced as The Winner and was scheduled to have an interview with me.

Well, their interview went great and 43 of the 44 Current and Retired Moderators that voted that they should become a RealGM Moderator.

That gave Humanrefutation 98 percent of The Moderator "Yes" Votes more than enough to cross the 80 percent threshold to become a Moderator.

He was assigned to The Green Bay Packers where he is currently under the tutelage of Global Moderator MickeyDavis and Senior Moderator PaulPressey25.

A Big Congratulations to Humanrefutation!

A Pet Peeve Of "The Commish"

One of my biggest pet peeves about being The Administrator of these Forums is when Users have an E-Mail attached to their account that is out of use and bouncing off of our server via the Notifications System.

If you have an E-Mail attached to your account that is expired, just send me a PM and I'll be happy to change it for you.

I also ask if I send you a PM asking about your E-Mail that you return my reply as it seems the same E-Mails are bouncing off of our server.

It's possible in the future that I might have to post a list in your signature so hopefully it does not come to that.

Inside The Administrator's Office

Since our last edition, some Users have moved up to the Moderator Ranks.

Prez who was the Runner-Up to Humanrefutation in The Mass Dispatch "Who Wants To Be A Moderator?" Invitational had previously been mentioned as a candidate by the General NBA Board Moderator Team and shortly after narrowly losing the Invitational vote, They had a vacancy and Prez got it.

Froob and SmartWentCrazy were added as Moderators to our Boston Celtics Forum. Both are also known to post on other RealGM Forums and have been great additions.

MettaWorldPanda has joined our Miami Heat Forum as a Moderator. He has big shoes to fill with the retirement of DayofMourning who emerged as one of the most respected Moderators on RealGM amongst his collegues. I'm very hopeful DOM will be back as a Moderator in a year or two but am excited to have MWP on The Team.

There are still some additions coming that you will see in the next few days and weeks.

Contact Mass Dispatch

If you have a question, feedback, feel a user, thread or Moderator should be recognized or something they would like to see in Mass Dispatch, please post it on The Mass Dispatch Forum or send me a PM. You could even send me a note on Twitter @homassrealgm
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Re: MD52: "Clean Slate" Returns Where One User Could Have All Of Their Warnings Go "Poof" 

Post#2 » by truth18 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Cs forum winning.
YOU LOSE
Sofia
GOTB: Mean Girls
And1: 30,835

Re: MD52: "Clean Slate" Returns Where One User Could Have All Of Their Warnings Go "Poof" 

Post#3 » by Sofia » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:16 am

HEY HOWARD

WHEN IS POST SEARCHING COMING BACK?
Founder - Wembanyama GOAT club - waitlist registrations being accepted

President of the Pharmcat Fanclub
President of the GreatWhiteStiff Fanclub
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,370

Post#4 » by trwi7 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:12 am

Bring back the search. This site sucks without it.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
maJEStic23
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#5 » by maJEStic23 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:53 am

I could catch up with this. I first saw this while waiting for my turn at chamber restoration companies and I like it since then.
Sofia

Post#6 » by Sofia » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:37 am

maJEStic23 wrote:I could catch up with this. I first saw this while waiting for my turn at chamber restoration companies and I like it since then.

Do you know Jurrod?

Dupp
RealGM
And1: 66,676

Post#7 » by Dupp » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:04 am

trwi7 wrote:Bring back the search. This site sucks without it.
Ado05
RealGM
And1: 5,930

Post#8 » by Ado05 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:21 pm

let me back on otb
Sofia

Post#9 » by Sofia » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:21 pm

I'll allow it in exchange for search function returning

mrcalzone
Veteran
And1: 2,910

Post#10 » by mrcalzone » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:06 pm

half of these warnings are bogus anyway. fascists
SichtingLives
RealGM
And1: 25,443

Post#11 » by SichtingLives » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:26 pm

Clean this slate \ /
10 miles through the snow uphill both ways
spikeslovechild
RealGM
And1: 5,981

Post#12 » by spikeslovechild » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:09 pm

Drain the swamp
HoopsMalone
Veteran
And1: 1,548

Post#14 » by HoopsMalone » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:42 am

I would like one.

There i just saved 96 words
MarkDeeks
Junior
And1: 553

Post#15 » by MarkDeeks » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:39 am

You can't say "poof" any more, you racist.
GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,125

Post#16 » by GopherIt! » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:54 am

congrats Froob!
The Laker Kid
General Manager
And1: 6,491

Post#18 » by The Laker Kid » Mon Nov 6, 2017 1:37 am

what if you win, but you don’t have any warnings? do they give you warnings then erase them?
MaxwellSmart wrote:I hate to say this, but Go Lakers....
druggas
Head Coach
And1: 5,139

Post#19 » by druggas » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:36 am

How do you check if you have a warning?

Return to Mass Dispatch