Welcome To Our Gambling Forum Presented By BetOnline

Moderators: bwgood77, MickeyDavis

HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Re: Welcome To Our Gambling Forum Presented By BetOnline 

Post#21 » by HIF » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:12 pm

I said I'd leave it there and I will, but FYI I simply went to a thread on the Miami forum. You brought the trash to me, not the other way round.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
Gabbo256
Sophomore
And1: 35

Post#22 » by Gabbo256 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:17 pm

Slava wrote:
HIF wrote:Gambling is an addictive problem which destroys families. Maybe we can have a heroin forum too.

viewforum.php?f=8

:lol:
pickIBL
Head Coach
And1: 951

Post#23 » by pickIBL » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:14 am

NuggetsWY wrote:
HIF wrote:Gambling is an addictive problem which destroys families. Maybe we can have a heroin forum too.

Can be a serious issue - but not sure social media isn't a worse issue (no green font either).

A forum is quick to get locked when nba cultural and social issues has even a sniff a politics.

But here realgm is flogging gambling because they have a sponsor.

Policies around here are a little messed up.

It's like we are just waking up now and seeing all this e cig marketing to kids is terrible.

This will get out of hand. It will get called out, and then businesses like realgm will stop taking the money someday acting like heros. They already know better.

I believe adults should be free to gamble. But i am not impressed with those flogging the product... at least put a warning on everything that the math is against you and long term you are statistically screwed. Your wife will take the kid and leave lol.
I like my prospects the same way I like my women... foreign- pickIBL
NYG
RealGM
And1: 2,596

Post#24 » by NYG » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:26 pm

Can we post our own weekly picks in the forum?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,449

Post#25 » by bwgood77 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:36 pm

NYG wrote:Can we post our own weekly picks in the forum?

Yes, some are already posting them in that forum. viewtopic.php?f=465&t=1890351
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,631

Post#26 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:39 am

Gambling on basketball games is a great way to lose a lot of money. Have fun.
Free Palestine
Pacino62
Analyst
And1: 2,436

Post#27 » by Pacino62 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:47 pm

Pacers_Freak wrote:

Gambling can be an addictive problem. Doesn't mean it is an addictive problem. I've bet leisurely for years. Purely recreational and has never come close to effecting my family. It's like alcohol. If abused it is a problem that can destroy families. In moderation there is nothing wrong with drinking. Comparing gambling to heroin is laughable. If you are so against it, I suggest you go find another forum. No one is forcing you to check it out.

Sorry but you’re underselling the damage that gambling can do to a family. I’d challenge that gambling could be the worst of all because of what it does financially to every person involved. I’m speaking from first hand knowledge. I’ve dealt with addiction in my family for years. Gambling was the one that took a home and multiple businesses out from under someone’s nose. Literally wiped out every cent and asset.

That’s my two cents on gambling. With that said, I don’t care who gambles or what posts there are in a forum where I can choose to read what I want. It’s on me to visit that post, so I would never judge us for having that topic.
“All due respect and I’m generally curious but who tf is cousin steez” ~ MagicBagley18

"i see celtics fans here are nothing but a s s holes so good bye not going to waste my time with you lowlifes." ~ HornetsFan29
GrowingHorns
Rookie
And1: 612

Post#28 » by GrowingHorns » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:13 am

Gambling ads are despicable ****. We can't pamper everyone around us, but we need more strict policies for allowing advertising of gambling, as a one of many things. But gambling is one of the worst enemies in our societies., worldwide. I too have firsthand knowledge through my family about this subject.

Return to Gambling