NCAA Football Week 1

Moderators: bwgood77, MickeyDavis

Pacers_Freak
Veteran
And1: 2,717

NCAA Football Week 1 

Post#1 » by Pacers_Freak » Wed Sep 9, 2020 1:09 pm

Hit a rough skid late in the season last year and finished a little over 50%. I'm by no means an expert nor do I claim to be. But sharing my plays for this weekend:

UAB @ Miami -14
Diaz gonna bring some juice to the Canes I believe. UAB was unimpressive against Central Arkansas last week.

Arkansas St @ Kansas St -10.5
Ark St has a game under their belt. Memphis is a good program but thought Ark State was suspect up front on defense. That makes for a big day for a running team in K State on Saturday. Ark State played musical chairs at QB and I know K State will be better defensively than Memphis.

Duke @ Notre Dame -20
The Irish won by 31 in Durham last year. They return a ton and have playoff aspirations. Trying to make a statement week 1 covers the spread here.

Western Kentucky @ Louisville -11.5
Love everything about Satterfield at Louisville. Got that program rolling earlier than expected. WKU is a solid small program but stepping up to the ACC is a different deal. Really like the Cards in this spot.

Coastal Carolina @ Kansas -7

Les and the Jayhawks make a big move forward in year 2 I believe. Started to see it come together after an OC change mid year last year. CC won 12-7 in Lawrence last year. Kansas scores a lot more than 7 this week. This is my favorite line of the week.

I'm a lot more favorite heavy than I ever want to be. I usually like playing totals and dogs. Just couldn't find the right spots for those. Best of luck this week!
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,053

Re: NCAA Football Week 1 

Post#2 » by ReasonablySober » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:30 pm

The money has been on Miami tonight with the line up to -16. I'm not at all confident in Miami at that number so I put some cash on them at -9.5.

Return to Gambling