Image

NCAA Week 13

Presented by BetOnline

Moderators: bwgood77, MickeyDavis

Pacers_Freak
Veteran
Posts: 2,850
And1: 2,666
Joined: Oct 06, 2016
   

NCAA Week 13 

Post#1 » by Pacers_Freak » Tue Dec 1, 2020 8:07 pm

Ugh went 5-6 last week. 47-44-1 on the year. Due to break out of the slump.

La Tech @ N. Texas over 66

Ok State -2.5 @ TCU

Kent State @ Miami Oh over 68

Kansas @ Tx Tech over 64

Nebraska @ Purdue over 61

Florida -17 @ Tenn

Maryland +4 @ Michigan

Oregon @ Cal over 58

Clemson -22 @ Va Tech

Houston @ SMU over 68
threrf23
RealGM
Posts: 13,967
And1: 3,548
Joined: Mar 22, 2004
Contact:

Re: NCAA Week 13 

Post#2 » by threrf23 » Thu Dec 3, 2020 8:39 am

Last two or three weeks have been rough.

This is probably the only bet I place this weekend. I feel best about Bowling Green, Washington, and ASU.

Image
Pacers_Freak
Veteran
Posts: 2,850
And1: 2,666
Joined: Oct 06, 2016
   

Re: NCAA Week 13 

Post#3 » by Pacers_Freak » Fri Dec 4, 2020 3:35 pm

threrf23 wrote:Last two or three weeks have been rough.

This is probably the only bet I place this weekend. I feel best about Bowling Green, Washington, and ASU.

Image


Really like your play of Nebraska and Purdue over. I've switched my pick from Purdue to the over. Purdue is legit offensively but they cannot stop ANYONE.
threrf23
RealGM
Posts: 13,967
And1: 3,548
Joined: Mar 22, 2004
Contact:

Re: NCAA Week 13 

Post#4 » by threrf23 » Fri Dec 4, 2020 5:22 pm

Pacers_Freak wrote:
Really like your play of Nebraska and Purdue over. I've switched my pick from Purdue to the over. Purdue is legit offensively but they cannot stop ANYONE.


Hopefully. I wasn't that down on Purdue's defense so much as Nebraska has played against some good defenses, only real break was Illinois and that was sort of a trap game. They have some talent offensively and should be anxious to break 30 points.

On the flip side, Purdue can't seem to run the ball, and Nebraska's secondary seems respectable. But they scored at least 20 against Northwestern & Iowa, and seem to score at least 30 against lesser defenses.

So if both teams stand to score at least 30, o61 should be safe enough. We'll see.
Pacers_Freak
Veteran
Posts: 2,850
And1: 2,666
Joined: Oct 06, 2016
   

Re: NCAA Week 13 

Post#5 » by Pacers_Freak » Fri Dec 4, 2020 5:49 pm

threrf23 wrote:
Pacers_Freak wrote:
Really like your play of Nebraska and Purdue over. I've switched my pick from Purdue to the over. Purdue is legit offensively but they cannot stop ANYONE.


Hopefully. I wasn't that down on Purdue's defense so much as Nebraska has played against some good defenses, only real break was Illinois and that was sort of a trap game. They have some talent offensively and should be anxious to break 30 points.

On the flip side, Purdue can't seem to run the ball, and Nebraska's secondary seems respectable. But they scored at least 20 against Northwestern & Iowa, and seem to score at least 30 against lesser defenses.

So if both teams stand to score at least 30, o61 should be safe enough. We'll see.


Offense has looked a lot better the last 2 weeks with Moore back and Plummer at QB. Moore will help in the running game with jet sweeps and such. I know Nebraska secondary is solid, but Moore and Bell at WR are legit. I think this is a great call.
threrf23
RealGM
Posts: 13,967
And1: 3,548
Joined: Mar 22, 2004
Contact:

Re: NCAA Week 13 

Post#6 » by threrf23 » Sun Dec 6, 2020 8:38 pm

Went 0-3 on the picks I felt best about, and 6-0 on my other picks. Figures.

Return to Gambling