Olympiakos BC:Where does the shopping spree end?

Moderator: THE J0KER

Plavigrad
Junior
And1: 0

Olympiakos BC:Where does the shopping spree end? 

Post#1 » by Plavigrad » Tue Jul 1, 2008 9:38 am

Every year same old story, we claim to have laid out the foundations of the future and yet every year we acquire a dozwn new assets.

Why did we go out and get Vasiliadis, Vougioukas, Mavrokefalidis etc if they aint gonna ever play! I'm even having doubt on available opportunities for Teodosic. I mean yes we needed a few additions, but Pelekanos?

Hopefully they may throw a bone to Kolossos BC, i wouldnt mind Vougioukas and Mavrokefalidis as my front court. Wouldnt mind Papamakarios either!
JOHN
General Manager
And1: 90

Re: Olympiakos BC:Where does the shopping spree end? 

Post#2 » by JOHN » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:15 pm

The goal is to knock out Panathinaikos.That's why the Super Aggelopoulos brothers brought in Papalouka,Vuicic,Chalperin and Josh Childress.
Remember remember the 1st of April.......
Jase
RealGM
And1: 158

Post#3 » by Jase » Tue Aug 5, 2008 11:14 pm

Where is Vitaly Potapenko when you need him?
"A winner listens. A loser just waits until it's their turn to talk."
EuroFan
Freshman
And1: 1

Post#4 » by EuroFan » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:36 am

Plavigrad wrote:Every year same old story, we claim to have laid out the foundations of the future and yet every year we acquire a dozwn new assets.

I believe this is a result of bad management. And bad management comes from inexperienced president. If you have millions to spend that doesn't make you a good club president. If you can't deal with it you ought to hire a GM or something to sort out a plan.

You can't build a team buying and releasing 12 players year in year out! It's totally crazy.

And as that wasn't enough, they already changed 3 coaches in a 4 seasons span, while their arch-rivals Panathinaikos have had the same coach for a decade!

Return to International Basketball