Sabonis youngest son

Moderator: THE J0KER

sisibilio
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,848
And1: 492
Joined: Nov 18, 2009

Re: Sabonis youngest son 

Post#21 » by sisibilio » Wed Apr 2, 2014 4:38 pm

With his frame and mobility probably PF.
If you want to try to measure the elements of basketball that are supposedly unmeasurable, spend a game just watching Marc Gasol.
@MikePradaSBN
User avatar
UcanUwill
RealGM
Posts: 15,163
And1: 10,218
Joined: Aug 07, 2011
   

Re: Sabonis youngest son 

Post#22 » by UcanUwill » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:15 pm

U18 European championship

Lithuania 75-72 France

Sabonis : 21 point (8/15 FG : 1/1 3PT : 4/5 FT); 12 rebounds; 3 assists : 29 minutes
User avatar
UcanUwill
RealGM
Posts: 15,163
And1: 10,218
Joined: Aug 07, 2011
   

Re: Sabonis youngest son 

Post#23 » by UcanUwill » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Croatia destroyed Lithuania in the 4th quarter.

LIthuania 66-89 Croatia

Sabonis had a terrible game as well, and I hoped for Valanciunas-esque tournament from him :noway:

2 points (1/8 FG); 11 rebounds : 26 minutes

Croatia's Dragan Bender had a monster game : 36 points; 14 rebounds
User avatar
UcanUwill
RealGM
Posts: 15,163
And1: 10,218
Joined: Aug 07, 2011
   

Re: Sabonis youngest son 

Post#24 » by UcanUwill » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:04 pm

Sabonis bounces back in a victory over England

21 point (7/11 FG, 1/1 3PT, 4/6 FT); 14 rebounds, 4 assists : 25 minutes
User avatar
UcanUwill
RealGM
Posts: 15,163
And1: 10,218
Joined: Aug 07, 2011
   

Re: Sabonis youngest son 

Post#25 » by UcanUwill » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Lithuania chokes against Latvia, 76-78. Sabonis with a strong double double.

23 points (10/15 FG : 3/5 FT); 12 rebounds; 3 assists : 30 minutes
CodyB_
Pro Prospect
Posts: 948
And1: 389
Joined: Jul 26, 2010

Re: Sabonis youngest son 

Post#26 » by CodyB_ » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Regardless of who his father was he is Mobile, tall and skilled. He isn't NBA ready but I could imagine that he will be after a few years at Gonzaga. He's already a lottery pick in my mind. Let's see what he is when he is 20.
Don't be a jerk.
User avatar
UcanUwill
RealGM
Posts: 15,163
And1: 10,218
Joined: Aug 07, 2011
   

Re: Sabonis youngest son 

Post#27 » by UcanUwill » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:32 pm

Guy just had 18 point and 28 rebound game against Ukraine, FIBA U20 Eurobasket.
JV4MVP
General Manager
Posts: 9,638
And1: 9,570
Joined: Jan 27, 2012
 

Sabonis youngest son 

Post#28 » by JV4MVP » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:39 am

UcanUwill wrote:Guy just had 18 point and 28 rebound game against Ukraine, FIBA U20 Eurobasket.


He needs to enter the draft after next season. He's a lottery pick.

Probably doesn't need the money but would learn more at the next level.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
User avatar
UcanUwill
RealGM
Posts: 15,163
And1: 10,218
Joined: Aug 07, 2011
   

Re: Sabonis youngest son 

Post#29 » by UcanUwill » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:05 am

JV4MVP wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:Guy just had 18 point and 28 rebound game against Ukraine, FIBA U20 Eurobasket.


He needs to enter the draft after next season. He's a lottery pick.

Probably doesn't need the money but would learn more at the next level.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums


I know I come on the heels of his record breaking performance, but I still do not see lottery potential in him. He should land around 20.
the_other_guy
Sophomore
Posts: 224
And1: 133
Joined: Jul 24, 2015
     

Re: Sabonis youngest son 

Post#30 » by the_other_guy » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:12 am

UcanUwill wrote:
JV4MVP wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:Guy just had 18 point and 28 rebound game against Ukraine, FIBA U20 Eurobasket.


He needs to enter the draft after next season. He's a lottery pick.

Probably doesn't need the money but would learn more at the next level.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums


I know I come on the heels of his record breaking performance, but I still do not see lottery potential in him. He should land around 20.


It depends, if he does well with Gonzaga this year, slight improvement over last year. He should be Top 10-15.
User avatar
UcanUwill
RealGM
Posts: 15,163
And1: 10,218
Joined: Aug 07, 2011
   

Re: Sabonis youngest son 

Post#31 » by UcanUwill » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:29 am

the_other_guy wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:
JV4MVP wrote:
He needs to enter the draft after next season. He's a lottery pick.

Probably doesn't need the money but would learn more at the next level.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums


I know I come on the heels of his record breaking performance, but I still do not see lottery potential in him. He should land around 20.


It depends, if he does well with Gonzaga this year, slight improvement over last year. He should be Top 10-15.


Yeah, I can see him going in the lottery, but I personally do not believe hes worth lottery pick. I watched him, and hes decent, but I do not think he is much better than most Euros who go in second round. The only difference is that he plays in NCAA, I think that inflated his value for sure.
User avatar
BarbaGrizz
Starter
Posts: 2,188
And1: 604
Joined: May 25, 2007
Location: Brazil
     

Re: Sabonis youngest son 

Post#32 » by BarbaGrizz » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:57 am

How beautiful would be if he is the next Blazers big, just like his dad?

Return to International Basketball