OT: Help, Indoor Pickup/Rec/League Basketball in Madrid?

Moderator: THE J0KER

knickerbockers11
Ballboy
And1: 0

OT: Help, Indoor Pickup/Rec/League Basketball in Madrid? 

Post#1 » by knickerbockers11 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:39 pm

Hello guys.

I didn't know where else to turn so I was hoping someone on this board could help. Does anyone know any good places in Madrid, Spain to play rec/league/or pickup basketball. I am 27 and just moved here and my spanish is not too good yet so I didnt know how to really search on the internet for it (Google translate doesn't help). I definitely prefer indoors but anything at this point would help. Thanks so much!
I smoke weed to give me the fix I need
-Jay Z
Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 3,457

Re: OT: Help, Indoor Pickup/Rec/League Basketball in Madrid? 

Post#2 » by Foye » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:52 pm

knickerbockers11 wrote:Hello guys.

I didn't know where else to turn so I was hoping someone on this board could help. Does anyone know any good places in Madrid, Spain to play rec/league/or pickup basketball. I am 27 and just moved here and my spanish is not too good yet so I didnt know how to really search on the internet for it (Google translate doesn't help). I definitely prefer indoors but anything at this point would help. Thanks so much!

I can not help you on this topic but the smart way is probably to pick up a Spanish girl on the streets and ask her for advice. :thumbsup:

I guess you could ask a boy, too, but that would be kinda lame. :lol:
sisibilio
Head Coach
And1: 1,081

Re: OT: Help, Indoor Pickup/Rec/League Basketball in Madrid? 

Post#3 » by sisibilio » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:33 am

Take a look around here and/or open a new thread.
http://foros.acb.com/viewforum.php?f=33
If you want to try to measure the elements of basketball that are supposedly unmeasurable, spend a game just watching Marc Gasol.
@MikePradaSBN

Wembanyama was created to end all LeBron vs Jordan debates

Return to International Basketball