Best undrafted NBA free agent overseas

Moderator: THE J0KER

Mamba4Goat
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,551

Best undrafted NBA free agent overseas 

Post#1 » by Mamba4Goat » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:39 am

Hi guys, I was on Twitter and the topic came up of best player to never play in the NBA. Naturally I picked Llull.

Anyways, it got me thinking as I was diving into the draft a little about this question...

Who's the best undrafted NBA free agent that's playing overseas right now that could eventually come to the NBA?

After doing a quick dive and exploring my initial guess is Scottie Wilbekin.
Rest in peace Mamba. There'll never be another Kobe.
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 11,589

Re: Best undrafted NBA free agent overseas 

Post#2 » by UcanUwill » Wed Apr 1, 2020 7:57 pm

Mamba4Goat wrote:Hi guys, I was on Twitter and the topic came up of best player to never play in the NBA. Naturally I picked Llull.

Anyways, it got me thinking as I was diving into the draft a little about this question...

Who's the best undrafted NBA free agent that's playing overseas right now that could eventually come to the NBA?

Wilbekin I dont really like, Mike James is better. Facundo Campazzo I think is the best NBA fit out of all great Euroleague playes - Elite passing and playmaking, pesky defense, very flashy and fast, but very small. Rubio mixed with Barea IMO is who he is, Rubio skill in fast prime Barea's body.

Mirotic12
Veteran
And1: 1,067

Re: Best undrafted NBA free agent overseas 

Post#3 » by Mirotic12 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Mamba4Goat wrote:Hi guys, I was on Twitter and the topic came up of best player to never play in the NBA. Naturally I picked Llull.

Wilbekin is a good player, but he's like a top 10 point guard, that's it.

About Llull being the best ever to not play in the NBA......I love Llull's game, one of my favorite players, but seriously he's no way in hell the best to not play in NBA.

Sergei Belov
Oscar Schmidt
Dimitris Diamantidis
Theo Paploukas
Nick Galis
Drazen Dalipagic
Dejan Bodiroga
Kresimir Cosic
Dragan Kicanovic
Juan Antonio Corbalan
Emiliano Rodriguez
Epi
Miki Berkovich
Radivoj Korac
Wlamir Marques
Carlton Myers
Valdis Valters
Ramunas Siskasukas
Aldo Ossola
Bob Morse
Wayne Brabender
Willy Steveniers
Allain Gilles
Wally Szczerbiak Sr.
Antonello Riva
Panagiotis Giannakis

and probably like 20 other guys in Europe, all had better careers than Llull and never played in NBA.

Return to International Basketball