Internation Team...How many wins?

Moderator: THE J0KER

MagnusPinus
Analyst
And1: 148

Re: Internation Team...How many wins? 

Post#21 » by MagnusPinus » Wed Aug 6, 2008 10:15 pm

parso15 wrote:A much more interesting question is out of ten games against the US national team how many would they win?

I remember if you would ask such a question 10 years ago you would get flamed a lot... although the US team is probably more skilled compared one on one I would say this team would manage to win more than 50 % due to intangables such as being more team oriented & versalitily...

Well,it would depend on chemistry,because they are both uber talented teams. I'm pretty sure International players like Manu,Nash,Dirk,Yao would be perfect team player, that's their nature. Us team has already demonstrated flaws in this department. I'll say, with fiba rules is a no brainer: International wins hands down, with Nba rules, I don't know: they are two different games.
GuyverADL wrote:
The only thing Curry will raise from the start of the season is his cholesterol.
People do not understand Curry's reason for wanting to be a ballerina. He wanted to be able to contort his body to be able to fit in the fridge.
Shuttlesworth
Starter
And1: 7

Post#22 » by Shuttlesworth » Wed Aug 6, 2008 10:22 pm

Young Carter wrote:I would play Luol Deng of AK47 all day.

And did I see Diop on your list? You were stretching at the end there huh? Diop is a poor mans Sammy Dalembert. Which isn't his ass from Africa? Should have thrown him on there over Diop bro...

So a native African got kicked off of Canada's National Team? hmmm :-?
Apollo64
Starter
And1: 724

Post#23 » by Apollo64 » Thu Aug 7, 2008 9:44 pm

Ugh, won't that be a team with more than 150 million dollars a year total in salaries?

Return to International Basketball