EuroCup Final Eight

Moderator: THE J0KER

Joana
Banned User
And1: 1

EuroCup Final Eight 

Post#1 » by Joana » Fri Apr 3, 2009 10:43 pm

I've arrived to Torino today. A great basketball game, another one which was solid and entertaining, but not a lot of fans in the stands so far; I think ULEB must rethink this format. Huge upset yesterday, what a miserable season for Blatt and Dynamo.

Dynamo M. vs. Hemofarm Stada 85-93
Benetton Basket vs. Lietuvos Rytas 79-85

Pamesa Valencia vs. BC Khimki 73-76
iurbentia Bilbao vs. Zadar 76-67

Pamesa vs. Khimki was an amazingly funny and well-played basketball game. Delfino with the clutch 3 to deliver the win.

Tomorrow:
Hemofarm vs. Rytas
Bilbao vs. Khimki

I predict a Rytas vs. Khimki finals.
KWSN-Men
Banned User
And1: 13

Re: EuroCup Final Eight 

Post#2 » by KWSN-Men » Sat Apr 4, 2009 12:39 am

What a HUGE disapointment Dynamo is.
Joana
Banned User

Post#3 » by Joana » Tue Apr 7, 2009 1:11 am

Join Khimki to the list, I suppose Scariolo arrived a little too late; they improved but not enough. Somewhat of a surprise for me, I thought Khimki would win the final; but LR amply deserved the win. Great heart, superb team play and an historical comeback. They will be fun to watch in the EL next season if they can afford to keep their core. Chuck Eidson impressed me during the entire tournament, in spite of his poor shooting; Mozgov disappointed me a bit.
KWSN-Men
Banned User
And1: 13

Post#4 » by KWSN-Men » Tue Apr 7, 2009 3:55 am

Joana wrote:Join Khimki to the list, I suppose Scariolo arrived a little too late; they improved but not enough. Somewhat of a surprise for me, I thought Khimki would win the final; but LR amply deserved the win. Great heart, superb team play and an historical comeback. They will be fun to watch in the EL next season if they can afford to keep their core. Chuck Eidson impressed me during the entire tournament, in spite of his poor shooting; Mozgov disappointed me a bit.

Supposedly Maccabi has an offer out to Eidson already.
suckfish
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,273

Post#5 » by suckfish » Tue Apr 7, 2009 10:43 pm

Couldn't quite believe that Rytas managed to pull it back after being down double digits. Well deserved. And yeah, Chuck Eidson is pretty nice.
Joana
Banned User

Post#6 » by Joana » Thu Apr 9, 2009 3:36 pm

I like that signing for Maccabi. Eidson is the kind of player that fits very well with Maccabi's team style and organizational culture (not the current one, but the good, from the Parker era).

Return to International Basketball