Nick Calathes to Panathinaikos

Moderator: THE J0KER

Fozzy
Junior
And1: 0

Nick Calathes to Panathinaikos 

Post#1 » by Fozzy » Mon May 25, 2009 5:36 am

Many US sites have posted that Gators Star guard Nick Calthes has signed with Euroleague champion Panathinaikos for 1.1 million per year.
The team co-owner Thanasis Yanakopoulos avoided any comment last night while entering the PAO-PAOK game but confirmation of the deal has circulated.
As Saras is in the final year of his contract, i find it totaly logical to sign his substitution a year ahead.

the question is: What do dallas and new orleans have to say? I dont see Jason Kid getting any younger and Chris Paul could surely use some breathing time.
You want answers?
Im your MAN!
Fozzy K
brassviews
Sixth Man
And1: 132

Re: Nick Calathes to Panathinaikos 

Post#2 » by brassviews » Mon May 25, 2009 5:53 am

Fozzy wrote:the question is: What do dallas and new orleans have to say? I dont see Jason Kid getting any younger and Chris Paul could surely use some breathing time.

They draft another point guard. There's plenty of them.
KWSN-Men
Banned User
And1: 13

Re: Nick Calathes to Panathinaikos 

Post#3 » by KWSN-Men » Mon May 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Fozzy wrote:Many US sites have posted that Gators Star guard Nick Calthes has signed with Euroleague champion Panathinaikos for 1.1 million per year.
The team co-owner Thanasis Yanakopoulos avoided any comment last night while entering the PAO-PAOK game but confirmation of the deal has circulated.
As Saras is in the final year of his contract, i find it totaly logical to sign his substitution a year ahead.

the question is: What do dallas and new orleans have to say? I dont see Jason Kid getting any younger and Chris Paul could surely use some breathing time.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2009 ... -in-Greece

He's getting 2 million a year plus endorsements. I think you meant PAO-Olympiacos game.

Return to International Basketball