More Pt for Dudley?

Moderators: JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben, BigSlam

e4Nf6
Starter
And1: 1

More Pt for Dudley? 

Post#1 » by e4Nf6 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:53 pm

To me one of the main problems the bobcats have is a severe lack of depth,
they basically play only seven guys. (and get production out of 6)

Wallace
Richardson
Okafor
Muhammad
Felton
Carrol
(Mccinnis)

This puts a lot of pressure on guys to play a bunch of minutes every game, I think Crash and Jrich would play more efficiently if you could shave just 3-4 mins off their playing time.

I think Duds has played well when given minutes, he's not much to look at offensively, but If that disqualifies you then why so much Mcminus?
Dav7z
Junior
And1: 25

Post#2 » by Dav7z » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:40 pm

Interesting thoughts [true] If we going to make a playoff push we need to play Dudley and Hollins some in the rotation . I have not thought about it til you posted it . We not but six and a half deep with Mcinnis. They all ways say Harrington is active but not dressed . Morrison and May out for the year puts us down to 11 players all toghter. D.A doesn't dress or is on the inactive list most of the time. That puts us down to ten players ready to play ball without any more injerys.
Felton,
Mcinnis
Wallace
Rich
OK50
beanch , Nazr, Carroll, Dudley, Hollins,Davidson,
Might as well say three rookies as reserves . This will present a problem if we try to make a play off push. We really need to try and make mins for thease guys even if its not but four or five mins a game. It would really help to add a combo guard befor trade deadline
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 1

Post#3 » by Bowens » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:01 pm

Lack of depth has been a HUGE problem since the season began. Everyone can see that. Sam Vincent has been running our main guys into the ground all year long.
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 8,358

Post#4 » by BigSlam » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:10 pm

Doesn't help that two of our main bench/role players haven't and wont touch the court all season.
B B M F 'ers
Walt Cronkite
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 562

Post#5 » by Walt Cronkite » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:32 pm

Dudley generally has a positive +/- and his PER has hovered around league average (15.00) all season.

He's a well rounded player too, no harm in giving him more minutes, regardless if we're playing for the playoffs or the lottery.
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 12,816

Post#6 » by fatlever » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:10 pm

more minutes for hollins and dudley, less minutes for mcinnis.

no need to use an 8 man playoff rotation all year long.

Return to Charlotte Hornets