ImageImage

Gabe Muoneke's blog

Moderators: JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben, BigSlam

doc.end
General Manager
And1: 191

Gabe Muoneke's blog 

Post#1 » by doc.end » Fri Feb 8, 2008 6:13 pm

I've just discovered a blog of this former Bobcat. I haven't read much but it is obvious that he often writes about his interactions with current Bobcats players. A potential to be a good read sometimes. Interesting insight.

http://hoopshype.com/blogs/muoneke/index.php
fluffernutter
Sixth Man
And1: 52

Re: Gabe Muoneke's blog 

Post#2 » by fluffernutter » Fri Feb 8, 2008 6:30 pm

doc.end wrote:I've just discovered a blog of this former Bobcat. I haven't read much but it is obvious that he often writes about his interactions with current Bobcats players. A potential to be a good read sometimes. Interesting insight.

http://hoopshype.com/blogs/muoneke/index.php

I read his latest entry. He sounds like a very interesting and intelligent guy. Good to know they exist in the NBA. (rather, used to exist in the nba!)
Walt Cronkite
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 618

Post#3 » by Walt Cronkite » Fri Feb 8, 2008 9:27 pm

Great blog!
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 13,096

Post#4 » by fatlever » Fri Feb 8, 2008 10:25 pm

thats right... gabe is a smart dude. i remember hearing about how he was studying something like geophysics or something relating to the geology of fossil fuels etc... and planned to have a career in that field after basketball.
Richmond Tigers
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#5 » by Richmond Tigers » Sat Feb 9, 2008 4:44 am

For any of those who havnt read all of Gabes blogs i suggest you do so, I as a HH moderator I am always on the site.I have asked him many times under his articles to give some insight about the cats players.

I think he is playing somewhere in Turkey now but he did write something about playing in Africa with Ime Udoko (SA player) that was one of my favourite articles. Ill dig up the links later if anyone is interested or you can probably find them on HH yourself if you look hard enough.
Profanity
Rookie
And1: 15

Post#6 » by Profanity » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:56 pm

Richmond Tigers wrote:For any of those who havnt read all of Gabes blogs i suggest you do so, I as a HH moderator I am always on the site.I have asked him many times under his articles to give some insight about the cats players.

I think he is playing somewhere in Turkey now but he did write something about playing in Africa with Ime Udoko (SA player) that was one of my favourite articles. Ill dig up the links later if anyone is interested or you can probably find them on HH yourself if you look hard enough.

Actually he is playing in Spain, in a team named TAU Vitoria (former team of Scola, Noccioni, Oberto or Calderon), he is temporarily replacing George Singleton (former clipper) who is injured. The team's owners are happy with him, so maybe he'll stay till the end of the year.
Walt Cronkite
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 618

Post#7 » by Walt Cronkite » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:04 am

James Singleton, still, TAU is a perennially good squad.

Return to Charlotte Hornets