ImageImage

Farewell From Charlotte: Arnoldas Kulboka (leaves team)

Moderators: BigSlam, JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben

HornetJail
RealGM
And1: 12,587

Re: Farewell From Charlotte: Arnoldas Kulboka (leaves team) 

Post#161 » by HornetJail » Mon Jul 4, 2022 11:45 pm

Liver_Pooty wrote:Just in case he randomly blows up do we still have his rights?

nope
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR
countryboi
Head Coach
And1: 1,319

Post#162 » by countryboi » Tue Jul 5, 2022 5:49 pm

Liver_Pooty wrote:Just in case he randomly blows up do we still have his rights?

homie is 24 years old at this point he is who he is.
The Cut Podcast, An Hilarious barbershop style discussion podcast. Watch us on Youtube and listen to us on all major Podcast Platforms. https://linktr.ee/thecut_podcast
amcoolio
Hornets Forum John Hancock
And1: 9,321

Post#163 » by amcoolio » Wed Jul 6, 2022 5:02 am

It's too bad his defense never materialized, I loved his shooting stroke. It was fun watching him grow from a paper thin skinny kid to what he is now. Wish him well on his basketball future.
I don't support domestic violence. Thanks Miles
bravor
Starter
And1: 746

Post#164 » by bravor » Wed Jul 6, 2022 6:01 am

I posted about i would pick Sedekerskis instead of him couple years ago and so far even if Kulboka was drafted, Tadas is having the better career. Even if he is an all around sf. At least he improved his 3 point shoot and is still a pretty decent point forward in the EL and spanish league. And i think he should have a chance in this league (even though he probably earns more than whatever he could get here).

As for Arnoldas, its not because you are tall, with decent passing and a very reliable shoot from range that you are necessary nba material. Otoh, it's not because you 'cant' shoot - there is a limit of bad shooting, dont make me tell what i did not - that you are not (at least, it should not be almost mandatory).

Return to Charlotte Hornets