ImageImage

120 Guarantees: the Nic Batum thread

Moderators: BigSlam, JDR720, fatlever, yosemiteben, Diop

bravor
Sixth Man
And1: 471

Re: 120 Guarantees: the Nic Batum thread 

Post#1361 » by bravor » Tue Oct 6, 2020 6:14 pm

He had interviews with some french medias (you know, he spends lot of time in France..) which were suggering he was thinking about it. But as usual, it wass mostly words.
I was also considering it since he did not show for the training camp (yeah, optional, but when you are paid 27M you kinda show your a** , question of respect).
In his last itw here (yesterday) during the nba evening stuff for the finale, he was basically saying he has one year left.

As for the reason i was hoping he would consider moving on, considering what he already 'earned' here and all the stuff this team has been through, basically because of his contract (and the way he 'gave back').
It was also something i wanted to see for a more selfish point of view as we are thin at sf with our national team and i wanted to see if he could find another team (in the nba or in europe) that could restore some of his skillset and energy level. anyway since nba will probably be still going during the olympics at least i will look for better options (Hoard being one of them).

I guess he will serve as an expiring after all.
penquin11
Bench Warmer
And1: 64

Post#1362 » by penquin11 » Wed Oct 7, 2020 12:33 am

I legitimately forgot this guy still plays for us. He is that irrelevant.
Devilzsidewalk wrote:no, the DB's will just be thinking "damn, I thought that was going to be a run!" as they easily recover to intercept a Ponder pass 10 yards off the mark
KEMBAtheMETEOR
RealGM
And1: 7,396

Post#1363 » by KEMBAtheMETEOR » Wed Oct 7, 2020 1:01 am

penquin11 wrote:I legitimately forgot this guy still plays for us. He is that irrelevant.

seriously half the time when I'm thinking about our rotation, I forget him and Bacon
formerly BizGilwalker

Return to Charlotte Hornets