ImageImage

2019 Draft Discussion

Moderators: BigSlam, yosemiteben, Diop, fatlever, JDR720

LofJ
General Manager
Posts: 8,703
And1: 5,992
Joined: Mar 29, 2014
   

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#41 » by LofJ » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:56 pm

yosemiteben wrote:Just to confirm, are you all talking about a high schooler right now?


Yes, Green is in the HS class of 2020. He's widely regarded as the best prospect out of the next two draft classes.

There's a good chance that his class will be the last of the one and dones. We want to have a lottery pick for the 2021 draft. Heck, the NBA might nuke it as soon as this summer, so Green's class could be draft eligible in 2020.

So in other words it won't be the end of the world/Hornets if Kemba Walker leaves this summer. We'll be terrible of course but the timing for it could not be better.
Image
CatgutStitches
Junior
Posts: 300
And1: 174
Joined: Jun 27, 2015
     

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#42 » by CatgutStitches » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:59 pm

amcoolio wrote:
CatgutStitches wrote:Ya know, I had nearly stopped coming here all together just because of the crushing pessimism....But then I remembered UNCNYC's manic in an opium den draft hot takes....and I am subscribed.


Its hard to be optimistic man, I try every season, but look at our team history. We are right there with the Detroit Lions... I don't want to spend my entire adult life following a team that constantly has bleak futures and never gets far in the playoffs the few times we make it. How fatlever and some of the guys in their 40's still follow this team is beyond me


Honestly? It's because I don't have championship expectations and I enjoy watching competitive basketball. The fact is winning a championship is VERY difficult and requires a lot of various things to fall into place, especially for a small market team. Our team currently can compete with nearly every team in the league on any given night, and that's good enough for me. Regardless of the frustrations and the arm chair GMing, we are currently well into the playoff race. Not to mention I really enjoy watching some of our players play...its fun. Say what you will about Monk and Miles' warts but they play entertaining basketball and that's why I watch...and I'm pretty sure Kemba is a sorcerer. Its not like I get a bonus if we win the chip or something.

That's how I get through it...those tanking Bobcats teams...THAT was crushing for me. Why bother watching the games when you KNOW youre going to lose. Even if it means getting a high draft pick the next season (which we know always works to perfection...right MKG?). I just don't see the reason to come on the forum and bash every decision the team makes pretty much every day because it isn't exactly what youd have done. Id much rather be a "treadmill" team than tank for a couple years and lose our franchise to Seattle...maybe that's just me.

:D
UNCNYC
Starter
Posts: 2,160
And1: 337
Joined: Jun 09, 2014
       

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#43 » by UNCNYC » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:38 am

I am watching the Loyola Marymount Gonzaga game. I bring it up because that was the team Hank Gathers played for. This I think is my first time seeing them play in that gym after watching the movie and the gym still looks the same. I was a baby when he died but I remember the news story. Heartbreaking. I think eric spolstra played against him the game he colapsed. Surreal. I doubt he woulda been as good as Bias but still wish he had a chance. That offense he and bo ran I think still has the all time scoring average in college b-ball. Those were the real fun years. Back in the early 90's. Dean Smith was still around.
UPDATED - 7/3/2019 MY GM RESULTS

NAW / BJ Taylor / Will. McD. White
Zhairre / Reaves
Bacon / Obeisie / Pinson
YuTa / Frank / Cheatham
Cook / Biz

User avatar
TheKingofSting
RealGM
Posts: 17,809
And1: 2,154
Joined: Jun 24, 2011
       

2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#44 » by TheKingofSting » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:59 am

Let’s start focusing in on who will be there when we pick seventh or eighth this draft.
President of the Quinn Cook Fan Club

Bradley Beal has D Wade potential
LofJ
General Manager
Posts: 8,703
And1: 5,992
Joined: Mar 29, 2014
   

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#45 » by LofJ » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:48 pm

We might be in a position to draft a potential difference maker afterall. Any opinions on Sekou Dombouya for instance?
Image
UNCNYC
Starter
Posts: 2,160
And1: 337
Joined: Jun 09, 2014
       

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#46 » by UNCNYC » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:01 pm

LofJ wrote:We might be in a position to draft a potential difference maker afterall. Any opinions on Sekou Dombouya for instance?


My first rankings I had him as the #1 prospect for sf's available. I have since dropped him from there. I would consider him but not until after the 25th pick.

This is where I rank him currently compared to other sf's in this draft

SF
A - Darius Bazley U.S. 6' 8" 195 (POTENTIAL)
A - R.J. Barrett Duke 6' 7" 180
A - Nassir Little UNC 6' 7" 215
A - De'Andre Hunter Virginia 6' 8" 225
A - Bennie Boatwright USC 6' 10" 230
A - Rui Hachimura Gonzaga 6' 8" 225
A - V.J. King Louisville 6' 6" 190
A - PJ Washington Kentucky 6' 8" 230
A - Sekou Doumboya France 6' 9" 210
A - Killian Tillie Gonzaga 6' 10" 200
B - Cam Reddish Duke 6' 7" 203
B - Deividas Sirvydis Lithuanian 6′ 8″ 190
B - Oshae Brissett Syracuse 6' 8" 210
B - Caleb Martin Nevada 6' 7" 205
B - Cody Martin Nevada 6' 7" 205
B - Tyrese Haliburton Iowa State 6′ 5″ 172
B - Robert Franks Wash. State 6' 7" 240
B - Brian Bowen Australia 6' 7" 185
B - Braxton Key Virginia 6' 8" 220
B - Charlie Brown St. Jos's 6' 6" 185
B - Tadas Sedekerskis Lithuania 6' 7" 212
B - Vassilis Charal. Greece 6' 0" 236
B - Kevin Porter USC 6' 5" 195
B - Ignas Brazdeikis Michigan 6' 7" 215
B - Kris Wilkes UCLA 6' 7" 194
B - Louis King Oregon 6' 7" 204
B - Adam Mokoka France 6' 5" 190
B - Keldon Johnson Kentucky 6' 6" 210 De'Andre Hunter** SF Virginia 6' 8" 225
B - Kezie "KZ" Okpala Stanford 6' 8" 195
B - Jaylen Hoard Wake Forest 6' 8" 195
C - Taeshon Cherry Arizona St. 6' 8" 206
C - Yoeli Childs BYU 6' 8" 225
UPDATED - 7/3/2019 MY GM RESULTS

NAW / BJ Taylor / Will. McD. White
Zhairre / Reaves
Bacon / Obeisie / Pinson
YuTa / Frank / Cheatham
Cook / Biz

UNCNYC
Starter
Posts: 2,160
And1: 337
Joined: Jun 09, 2014
       

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#47 » by UNCNYC » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:07 pm

I think before it's all said and done I will have Bennie Boatright as my number one sf available
UPDATED - 7/3/2019 MY GM RESULTS

NAW / BJ Taylor / Will. McD. White
Zhairre / Reaves
Bacon / Obeisie / Pinson
YuTa / Frank / Cheatham
Cook / Biz

bravor
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,859
And1: 414
Joined: Dec 30, 2015
 

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#48 » by bravor » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:15 pm

Mokoka can't play sf, he was developed as a combo guard (and played sg in our junior nt). He is a bit like Matthews and is rather meh as prospect.

Good thing to add Sedekerskis, i am still high on him as 2RP. He might lack a reliable jumper, but the kid is really tough, good slasher, can make plays on both ends, and a very good rebounder for his size. Basically the anti Kaminsky. Not a high ceiling but a re lia ble big for the frontcourt.

As for Doumbouya, he can be passive at time. And last year, he was disappointing when his team was struggling in our 2nd division league. Not necessary a leader or is not mature yet (which is logical, he's really young). He started bball at 12, so needless to say he is still an awesome prospect considering his feel for the game and fundamentals and the potential he has on both ends. i am not gonna compare him with Moiso, but there are question marks about his overall motivation (at least i have after his last season).

Tillie is more of a tweener knowing Tillie is always injured (unfortunately) and Hoard is rather up and down (but he is more reliable defensively, and probably tougher).

Hornets wise, i think the reasonable pick (atm) would be Reddish if he could be available.
Lwcasu
Senior
Posts: 684
And1: 226
Joined: Apr 10, 2014
Location: China
         

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#49 » by Lwcasu » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:02 pm

bravor wrote:Mokoka can't play sf, he was developed as a combo guard (and played sg in our junior nt). He is a bit like Matthews and is rather meh as prospect.

Good thing to add Sedekerskis, i am still high on him as 2RP. He might lack a reliable jumper, but the kid is really tough, good slasher, can make plays on both ends, and a very good rebounder for his size. Basically the anti Kaminsky. Not a high ceiling but a re lia ble big for the frontcourt.

As for Doumbouya, he can be passive at time. And last year, he was disappointing when his team was struggling in our 2nd division league. Not necessary a leader or is not mature yet (which is logical, he's really young). He started bball at 12, so needless to say he is still an awesome prospect considering his feel for the game and fundamentals and the potential he has on both ends. i am not gonna compare him with Moiso, but there are question marks about his overall motivation (at least i have after his last season).

Tillie is more of a tweener knowing Tillie is always injured (unfortunately) and Hoard is rather up and down (but he is more reliable defensively, and probably tougher).

Hornets wise, i think the reasonable pick (atm) would be Reddish if he could be available.


I feel like Bol Bol makes the most sense. If Kemba walks then Reddish makes more sense. That being said, I don’t think Reddish is going to be there. We could luck into Bol Bol.
GoBobs
Veteran
Posts: 2,523
And1: 603
Joined: Jul 13, 2009

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#50 » by GoBobs » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:37 am

As someone who watches quite a few Tennessee games here is my scouting report on Charlotte NC native Grant Williams.

The stats: 19.3 pts, 7.4 Reb, 3.4 ast, 1.2 stl, 1.5 blk, 2.2 tov, 58% from the floor, 34% from three, 83.5% free throw, 67% true shooting

Cons: Not explosive in terms of much above the rim game or a quick first step. Upper classman who might have peaked already. Probably not a ton of star potential. Has proven to be a decent but not great 3pt shooter thus far. Doesn't have great size for position in the NBA.

Pros: Very very high bbiq on both ends of the floor. Does all the little things that don't show up in the stat sheet. Always boxes out. Good motor on both ends of the floor. Humble, unselfish guy who is a great locker room presence. Elite scorer anywhere inside the free throw line area. Elite passer out of the post already. Very experienced player who is used to facing a double team every night. Very good free throw shooter already. Winner, who has exceeded expectations every year from both a team and individual standpoint. Very poised and patient player. Very good contested shot maker who knows how to draw contact and still get off a good shot (think tyler hasborough)

Closest NBA comparison: Jared Dudley with less three point shooting, but better in the post.
UNCNYC
Starter
Posts: 2,160
And1: 337
Joined: Jun 09, 2014
       

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#51 » by UNCNYC » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:29 pm

GoBobs wrote:As someone who watches quite a few Tennessee games here is my scouting report on Charlotte NC native Grant Williams.

The stats: 19.3 pts, 7.4 Reb, 3.4 ast, 1.2 stl, 1.5 blk, 2.2 tov, 58% from the floor, 34% from three, 83.5% free throw, 67% true shooting

Cons: Not explosive in terms of much above the rim game or a quick first step. Upper classman who might have peaked already. Probably not a ton of star potential. Has proven to be a decent but not great 3pt shooter thus far. Doesn't have great size for position in the NBA.

Pros: Very very high bbiq on both ends of the floor. Does all the little things that don't show up in the stat sheet. Always boxes out. Good motor on both ends of the floor. Humble, unselfish guy who is a great locker room presence. Elite scorer anywhere inside the free throw line area. Elite passer out of the post already. Very experienced player who is used to facing a double team every night. Very good free throw shooter already. Winner, who has exceeded expectations every year from both a team and individual standpoint. Very poised and patient player. Very good contested shot maker who knows how to draw contact and still get off a good shot (think tyler hasborough)

Closest NBA comparison: Jared Dudley with less three point shooting, but better in the post.


This is where I currently have him ranked as best PF's available

PF
A - Jalen McDaniels San D. St. 6' 10" 195 (REMINDS ME OF GERALD WALLACE AND KEVIN GARNETT MIXED)
A - Zion Williamson Duke 6' 7" 270
A - Reid Travis Kentucky 6' 8" 245
A - Simi Shittu Vanderbilt 6' 10" 220
A - Grant Williams Tennessee 6' 7" 236
B - Kenny Wooten Oregon 6' 9" 220
B - Chris Silva South Car. 6' 9" 223
B - Jalen Smith Maryland 6' 9" 195
B - Tyler Cook Iowa 6' 9" 255
B - Aric Holman Miss. St. 6' 10" 225
B - LaMont West West Virg. 6' 8" 230
B - Dedric Lawson Kansas 6' 9" 230
B - Max Strus Depaul 6' 6" 215
B - Luke Maye UNC 6' 8" 240
B - Nick Ward Mich. St. 6' 8" 250
B - EJ Montgomery Kentucky 6' 10" 205
B - Nick Richards Kentucky 6' 11" 200
B - Eric Paschall Villanova 6' 9" 255
B - Ethan Happ Wisconsin 6' 10" 232
B - Luka Samanic Spain 6' 10" 210
C - Nazreon Reid LSU 6' 10" 240
C - Daniel Gafford Arkansas 6' 11" 234
UPDATED - 7/3/2019 MY GM RESULTS

NAW / BJ Taylor / Will. McD. White
Zhairre / Reaves
Bacon / Obeisie / Pinson
YuTa / Frank / Cheatham
Cook / Biz

UNCNYC
Starter
Posts: 2,160
And1: 337
Joined: Jun 09, 2014
       

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#52 » by UNCNYC » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:10 pm

Here are some updates I made to the best PF'S available. I underrated nazreon reid and lamont west.

PF
A - Jalen McDaniels San D. St. 6' 10" 195 (REMINDS ME OF GERALD WALLACE AND KEVIN GARNETT MIXED)
A - Zion Williamson Duke 6' 7" 270
A - Reid Travis Kentucky 6' 8" 245
A - LaMont West West Virg. 6' 8" 230
A - Nazreon Reid LSU 6' 10" 240
A - Simi Shittu Vanderbilt 6' 10" 220
A - Grant Williams Tennessee 6' 7" 236
A - Dedric Lawson Kansas 6' 9" 230
B - Kenny Wooten Oregon 6' 9" 220
B - Aric Holman Miss. St. 6' 10" 225
B - Chris Silva South Car. 6' 9" 223
B - Jalen Smith Maryland 6' 9" 195
B - Tyler Cook Iowa 6' 9" 255
B - Max Strus Depaul 6' 6" 215
B - Luke Maye UNC 6' 8" 240
B - Nick Ward Mich. St. 6' 8" 250
B - EJ Montgomery Kentucky 6' 10" 205
B - Nick Richards Kentucky 6' 11" 200
B - Eric Paschall Villanova 6' 9" 255
B - Ethan Happ Wisconsin 6' 10" 232
B - Luka Samanic Spain 6' 10" 210
C - Daniel Gafford Arkansas 6' 11" 234
UPDATED - 7/3/2019 MY GM RESULTS

NAW / BJ Taylor / Will. McD. White
Zhairre / Reaves
Bacon / Obeisie / Pinson
YuTa / Frank / Cheatham
Cook / Biz

GoBobs
Veteran
Posts: 2,523
And1: 603
Joined: Jul 13, 2009

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#53 » by GoBobs » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:50 pm

UNCNYC wrote:
GoBobs wrote:As someone who watches quite a few Tennessee games here is my scouting report on Charlotte NC native Grant Williams.

The stats: 19.3 pts, 7.4 Reb, 3.4 ast, 1.2 stl, 1.5 blk, 2.2 tov, 58% from the floor, 34% from three, 83.5% free throw, 67% true shooting

Cons: Not explosive in terms of much above the rim game or a quick first step. Upper classman who might have peaked already. Probably not a ton of star potential. Has proven to be a decent but not great 3pt shooter thus far. Doesn't have great size for position in the NBA.

Pros: Very very high bbiq on both ends of the floor. Does all the little things that don't show up in the stat sheet. Always boxes out. Good motor on both ends of the floor. Humble, unselfish guy who is a great locker room presence. Elite scorer anywhere inside the free throw line area. Elite passer out of the post already. Very experienced player who is used to facing a double team every night. Very good free throw shooter already. Winner, who has exceeded expectations every year from both a team and individual standpoint. Very poised and patient player. Very good contested shot maker who knows how to draw contact and still get off a good shot (think tyler hasborough)

Closest NBA comparison: Jared Dudley with less three point shooting, but better in the post.


This is where I currently have him ranked as best PF's available

PF
A - Jalen McDaniels San D. St. 6' 10" 195 (REMINDS ME OF GERALD WALLACE AND KEVIN GARNETT MIXED)
A - Zion Williamson Duke 6' 7" 270
A - Reid Travis Kentucky 6' 8" 245
A - Simi Shittu Vanderbilt 6' 10" 220
A - Grant Williams Tennessee 6' 7" 236
B - Kenny Wooten Oregon 6' 9" 220
B - Chris Silva South Car. 6' 9" 223
B - Jalen Smith Maryland 6' 9" 195
B - Tyler Cook Iowa 6' 9" 255
B - Aric Holman Miss. St. 6' 10" 225
B - LaMont West West Virg. 6' 8" 230
B - Dedric Lawson Kansas 6' 9" 230
B - Max Strus Depaul 6' 6" 215
B - Luke Maye UNC 6' 8" 240
B - Nick Ward Mich. St. 6' 8" 250
B - EJ Montgomery Kentucky 6' 10" 205
B - Nick Richards Kentucky 6' 11" 200
B - Eric Paschall Villanova 6' 9" 255
B - Ethan Happ Wisconsin 6' 10" 232
B - Luka Samanic Spain 6' 10" 210
C - Nazreon Reid LSU 6' 10" 240
C - Daniel Gafford Arkansas 6' 11" 234


It will be interesting to see how he measures out, I don't think he is 6'7''. He is definitely better then Reid Travis though. That dude is bum.
UNCNYC
Starter
Posts: 2,160
And1: 337
Joined: Jun 09, 2014
       

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#54 » by UNCNYC » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:36 am

GoBobs wrote:
UNCNYC wrote:
GoBobs wrote:As someone who watches quite a few Tennessee games here is my scouting report on Charlotte NC native Grant Williams.

The stats: 19.3 pts, 7.4 Reb, 3.4 ast, 1.2 stl, 1.5 blk, 2.2 tov, 58% from the floor, 34% from three, 83.5% free throw, 67% true shooting

Cons: Not explosive in terms of much above the rim game or a quick first step. Upper classman who might have peaked already. Probably not a ton of star potential. Has proven to be a decent but not great 3pt shooter thus far. Doesn't have great size for position in the NBA.

Pros: Very very high bbiq on both ends of the floor. Does all the little things that don't show up in the stat sheet. Always boxes out. Good motor on both ends of the floor. Humble, unselfish guy who is a great locker room presence. Elite scorer anywhere inside the free throw line area. Elite passer out of the post already. Very experienced player who is used to facing a double team every night. Very good free throw shooter already. Winner, who has exceeded expectations every year from both a team and individual standpoint. Very poised and patient player. Very good contested shot maker who knows how to draw contact and still get off a good shot (think tyler hasborough)

Closest NBA comparison: Jared Dudley with less three point shooting, but better in the post.


This is where I currently have him ranked as best PF's available

PF
A - Jalen McDaniels San D. St. 6' 10" 195 (REMINDS ME OF GERALD WALLACE AND KEVIN GARNETT MIXED)
A - Zion Williamson Duke 6' 7" 270
A - Reid Travis Kentucky 6' 8" 245
A - Simi Shittu Vanderbilt 6' 10" 220
A - Grant Williams Tennessee 6' 7" 236
B - Kenny Wooten Oregon 6' 9" 220
B - Chris Silva South Car. 6' 9" 223
B - Jalen Smith Maryland 6' 9" 195
B - Tyler Cook Iowa 6' 9" 255
B - Aric Holman Miss. St. 6' 10" 225
B - LaMont West West Virg. 6' 8" 230
B - Dedric Lawson Kansas 6' 9" 230
B - Max Strus Depaul 6' 6" 215
B - Luke Maye UNC 6' 8" 240
B - Nick Ward Mich. St. 6' 8" 250
B - EJ Montgomery Kentucky 6' 10" 205
B - Nick Richards Kentucky 6' 11" 200
B - Eric Paschall Villanova 6' 9" 255
B - Ethan Happ Wisconsin 6' 10" 232
B - Luka Samanic Spain 6' 10" 210
C - Nazreon Reid LSU 6' 10" 240
C - Daniel Gafford Arkansas 6' 11" 234


It will be interesting to see how he measures out, I don't think he is 6'7''. He is definitely better then Reid Travis though. That dude is bum.


Reid Travis seemed to have a great game against my TAR HEELS so thats why I rated him so high lol.
UPDATED - 7/3/2019 MY GM RESULTS

NAW / BJ Taylor / Will. McD. White
Zhairre / Reaves
Bacon / Obeisie / Pinson
YuTa / Frank / Cheatham
Cook / Biz

LofJ
General Manager
Posts: 8,703
And1: 5,992
Joined: Mar 29, 2014
   

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#55 » by LofJ » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:42 pm

The last hoorah for big time college basketball was last night. I wonder what effect the elimination of 1 and done will have on the game? What will NBA teams do with top prospects if they don't go to college?

Guys like Zion would likely skip the G league and be playing in the NBA right now. But what about raw, but talented players like Brandon Ingram that need development? Will people start to flock to G league venues once the talent pool hits a critical point? I think they will, but it will take time.

Good players will also certainly continue to play in college, and some of them will turn out to be great in the NBA. But eventually the best young players that the NBA wants their hands on but aren't quite ready for the big league will turn the G league into something worth watching.
Image
User avatar
yosemiteben
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
Posts: 15,449
And1: 6,921
Joined: Mar 20, 2013
   

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#56 » by yosemiteben » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:21 pm

If I'm an NBA player focused on building skills, I go to the G league and worry about college later or do something online.

I think an interesting business opportunity could be providing elite part-time college education to professional athletes.
User avatar
catch20two
RealGM
Posts: 21,424
And1: 4,665
Joined: Nov 04, 2012
       

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#57 » by catch20two » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:44 am

It’s possible that college via boosters provide more financial benefit as well as TV exposure than the G-League. The G-League is a subsidiary farm system that might’ve lowkey been financed and produced by the NCAA to keep kids from leaping out of high school.
They will wage war against the Lamb but the Lamb will triumph them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings - and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers." Revelation 17:14 (NIV)
User avatar
catch20two
RealGM
Posts: 21,424
And1: 4,665
Joined: Nov 04, 2012
       

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#58 » by catch20two » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:45 am

The real threat to the NCAA is the league Lavar Ball created but the NCAA is so rich that their sanctions will disallow anything that JBA league attempts.
They will wage war against the Lamb but the Lamb will triumph them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings - and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers." Revelation 17:14 (NIV)
MugzZo
Pro Prospect
Posts: 996
And1: 427
Joined: Mar 21, 2017

Re: 2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#59 » by MugzZo » Tue Mar 5, 2019 2:59 pm

Hucimara sp?? The forward from Gonzaga would be a decent fit next to miles going forward. If we keep slipping though we could land in nassir little territory and he would be the obvious pick who would also work with miles going forward.

Sent from my SM-N960U using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
TheKingofSting
RealGM
Posts: 17,809
And1: 2,154
Joined: Jun 24, 2011
       

2019 Draft Discussion 

Post#60 » by TheKingofSting » Thu Mar 7, 2019 3:28 am

MugzZo wrote:Hucimara sp?? The forward from Gonzaga would be a decent fit next to miles going forward. If we keep slipping though we could land in nassir little territory and he would be the obvious pick who would also work with miles going forward.

Sent from my SM-N960U using RealGM mobile app


Rui can be our Giannis, we absolutely can’t draft a Tar Heel, nobody gives a **** about the Hornets anymore anyway! Well Coby White is the only Carolina player we may could get away with drafting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
President of the Quinn Cook Fan Club

Bradley Beal has D Wade potential

Return to Charlotte Hornets