ImageImage

GT charlotte vs cleveland 4/9 7PM EST

Moderators: JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben, BigSlam

316Hornets
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,731

Re: GT charlotte vs cleveland 4/9 7PM EST 

Post#101 » by 316Hornets » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:57 am

The Charlotte Hornets will win their first round series against the Boston Celtics in the 2021 Playoffs
HornetsFan29
Bench Warmer
And1: 952

Post#102 » by HornetsFan29 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:05 am

amcoolio wrote:
Moses ShamMoses wrote:I'll be rooting for Charlotte to beat the Magic tomorrow night. If my Pistons can't win on the road against the Knicks (and its not guaranteed with a hobbled Blake), I'd rather your team get in. If we win, and Charlotte wins, Pistons would get the 7th seed and face Toronto (my favorite scenario).

Thanks dude, sorry about that troll on your forums.

Hornets have no one to blame but themselves. They blew 9 leads in the last minute of the game, including 3 to the Knicks, Bulls, and Hawks.

I'm already apologize to them for that.I just snap tonight lol .seeing how we blown this season when it was ours to win the div and all we had to do was play players like bacon and graham more and had trash like batum benched sooner we would be in just tired of the crap from this team.
amcoolio
Hornets Forum John Hancock
And1: 9,233

Post#103 » by amcoolio » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:05 am

HornetsFan29 wrote:
amcoolio wrote:
Moses ShamMoses wrote:I'll be rooting for Charlotte to beat the Magic tomorrow night. If my Pistons can't win on the road against the Knicks (and its not guaranteed with a hobbled Blake), I'd rather your team get in. If we win, and Charlotte wins, Pistons would get the 7th seed and face Toronto (my favorite scenario).

Thanks dude, sorry about that troll on your forums.

Hornets have no one to blame but themselves. They blew 9 leads in the last minute of the game, including 3 to the Knicks, Bulls, and Hawks.

I'm already apologize to them for that.I just snap tonight lol .seeing how we blown this season when it was ours to win the div and all we had to do was play players like bacon and graham more and had trash like batum benched sooner we would be in just tired of the crap from this team.

I know, this is the worst franchise in professional sports so its hard to not snap
I don't support domestic violence. Thanks Miles
W_HAMILTON
RealGM
And1: 16,992

Post#104 » by W_HAMILTON » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:04 am

BlackOutBuzz wrote:Well, the Knicks have locked up best odds, so no reason for them to tank it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

But do they even have the talent to pull off a win now? I can't think of anyone even on that team except that young guard they got in the trade with DAL...
Howard Mass wrote:You do not have the right to not be offended. Just because something is offensive to you does not mean that it breaks the board rules.
Buzzzz
Senior
And1: 552

Post#105 » by Buzzzz » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:07 am

Knicks have beaten the Wizards and Bulls in their last 2 games. I have belief they can beat the Pistons
Worst_to_First
RealGM
And1: 8,341

Post#106 » by Worst_to_First » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:36 am

DSJ will do what he can to make sure his home state makes the playoffs.

He also some beef with Blake so this could be interesting.
MPM
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,707

Post#107 » by MPM » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:25 pm

Worst_to_First wrote:

DSJ will do what he can to make sure his home state makes the playoffs.

He also some beef with Blake so this could be interesting.

Go DSJ. I'm a HUGE Knicks fan (tonight).
Robot Rock
Starter
And1: 939

Post#108 » by Robot Rock » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:00 pm

Regardless of what happens, it's nice to see we made a good run at the end of the season. I'd love to have a couple of those blown leads back, but it sort of evened out a little bit with Lamb's 50-foot heave at the buzzer.

Return to Charlotte Hornets