ImageImage

Around the NBA 11

Moderators: fatlever, yosemiteben, JDR720, Diop, BigSlam

Chapelchilla
Pro Prospect
And1: 566

Re: Around the NBA 11 

Post#961 » by Chapelchilla » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:19 am

euphorbus wrote:LeBron is suspended for one game only, Stewart for two. That means, unfortunately, that both could be on the court when the Lakers and Pistons play again next Sunday.

I hope Stewart gives Lebron a taste of his own medicine then, then, lol
Bassman
Assistant Coach
And1: 881

Post#962 » by Bassman » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:32 am

Sorry to see Michael Porter Jr.’s back issues return. I was against drafting him due to these types of issues. Was happy to see how well he had progressed and thought, maybe he will buck the odds. Hopefully he will overcome this latest setback. Nerve issues in the back are not very forgiving.
I continue to wait...and hope...for the return to Hornet's glory.
SWedd523
General Manager
And1: 2,358

Post#963 » by SWedd523 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:39 am

euphorbus wrote:LeBron is suspended for one game only, Stewart for two. That means, unfortunately, that both could be on the court when the Lakers and Pistons play again next Sunday.

We all know that was done intentionally
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 8,899

Post#964 » by fatlever » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:16 pm

Bassman wrote:Sorry to see Michael Porter Jr.’s back issues return. I was against drafting him due to these types of issues. Was happy to see how well he had progressed and thought, maybe he will buck the odds. Hopefully he will overcome this latest setback. Nerve issues in the back are not very forgiving.

i have a pinched nerve in my neck, slipped disk in c7. its worst pain/experience of my life. nerve problems dont go away quickly or easily, even after surgery. it always blew me away that the handed him that contract a year early considering he played semi healthy only 18 months or so, and knowing his back history.
amcoolio
Hornets Forum John Hancock
And1: 5,951

Post#965 » by amcoolio » Today 4:55 am

Killer buzzer beater by Devonte to beat the Jazz. You love to see it. Happy for that guy
CuseMayne
Rookie
And1: 809

Post#966 » by CuseMayne » Today 5:55 am

amcoolio wrote:Killer buzzer beater by Devonte to beat the Jazz. You love to see it. Happy for that guy

Super sick. That was a big time shot and he knew it was good right when he let it go hahaha

Return to Charlotte Hornets