Rozier (17-8-7)

HM: Zeller, Biz, PJ
It has been written...
Hornet Mania
General Manager
And1: 7,402

Re: hammers cha/wiz 

Post#3 » by Hornet Mania » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:57 am

So many deserving candidates tonight, it was tough to narrow down.

Gold: Graham
Silver: Miles
Bronze: Biz

Also, I just checked the box score and Rui Hachimura's +/- tonight was -30 while PJ Washington's was +29. I enjoyed watching them battle tonight and I was shocked the results were so lopsided in PJ's favor in +/-.
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 12,618

Post#4 » by fatlever » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:29 am

dg
pj
biz

hm mb for the 3 (still somehow was -2 in this game. pj +29)
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 8,358

Post#5 » by BigSlam » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Gold: The Golden One
Took over the game when it needed to be taken over. Still made heady passes (that vicious bounce pass to Cody down the middle was sick) and really liked seeing him mix it up with some floaters/in between shots as well.

Silver: 3J
Felt like some questionable foul trouble kept him from really stamping his influence on the game. There were a couple of times we really started to feature him and he started to seriously impact the game only to have a foul called and have him take a back seat.

Bronze: Biz
Played powerfully and did what he is meant to do/can do/should do. Is it just me or is Biz finally starting to understand his own length and how to explode in a more coordinated and fluid way to the rim?
B B M F 'ers
Hornet Mania
General Manager
And1: 7,402

Post#6 » by Hornet Mania » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:06 am

BigSlam wrote:Bronze: Biz
Played powerfully and did what he is meant to do/can do/should do. Is it just me or is Biz finally starting to understand his own length and how to explode in a more coordinated and fluid way to the rim?

:nod: It's not just you. Biz has really stepped up this year and seems to move with a lot more confidence in general. He knows what he can/should do in various situations and just does it without much hesitation. Still has some trouble catching the ball but even that has improved since his Bobcat days.

A contender who has a prospective matchup against a premiere big man in the conference finals should give him a long hard look. Same goes for any high seeds who might run into KAT in the first round. If he can roll to he hoop this effectively with Graham I have no doubt Harden or Lebron could make it work.

Return to Charlotte Hornets