GT charlotte vs memphis 8PM EST

Moderators: JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben, BigSlam

Diop
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 17,832

Re: GT charlotte vs memphis 8PM EST 

Post#41 » by Diop » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:28 am

Eoghan wrote:I've only watched a handful of games this year but my jaw kind of dropped when the loud guy said that Biz has been starting yet Zeller was healthy. Not really sure what to do with this information.

How have you been missing this? I thought you would be stoked, biz has been rewarded for his defensive efforts.
Eoghan
RealGM
And1: 3,293

Post#42 » by Eoghan » Wed Jan 1, 2020 4:30 am

Diop wrote:
Eoghan wrote:I've only watched a handful of games this year but my jaw kind of dropped when the loud guy said that Biz has been starting yet Zeller was healthy. Not really sure what to do with this information.

How have you been missing this? I thought you would be stoked, biz has been rewarded for his defensive efforts.

Lol, that's just my life as a sports fan. When I have time to watch basketball, the gods punish me with Clifford and such. No time, my favorite players do well. About the only sport I'm able to keep up with is EPL and my Reds are keeping me happy. :nod:

But it's funny to tune into Hornets games every couple of weeks and seeing what guys have completely fell out of the rotation. Last time I watched, MKG might as well be stationed in Greenland, Batum was clothed but benched and Bacon logged heavy minutes. Now there's a Martin twin, Devontae and Rozier are playing together a ton and everybody else seems like an afterthought.
Diop
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 17,832

Post#43 » by Diop » Wed Jan 1, 2020 7:17 am

Eoghan wrote:
Diop wrote:

Lol, that's just my life as a sports fan. When I have time to watch basketball, the gods punish me with Clifford and such. No time, my favorite players do well. About the only sport I'm able to keep up with is EPL and my Reds are keeping me happy. :nod:

But it's funny to tune into Hornets games every couple of weeks and seeing what guys have completely fell out of the rotation. Last time I watched, MKG might as well be stationed in Greenland, Batum was clothed but benched and Bacon logged heavy minutes. Now there's a Martin twin, Devontae and Rozier are playing together a ton and everybody else seems like an afterthought.

the weirdest part is when Zeller and Biyombo started together and somehow didn't suck.

Return to Charlotte Hornets