Moderators: yosemiteben, BigSlam, JDR720, Diop, fatlever

Diop
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 17,664

Re: GT: Charlotte Vs Brooklyn - March 8th 7:00pm 

Post#41 » by Diop » Wed Mar 9, 2022 11:38 pm

Bassman wrote:
fatlever wrote:lets be real... this team is a **** joke. constantly unprepared to compete on a consistent basis.
i'm trending down on lamelo's chances to become a true franchise difference maker. im not sure if he actually does anything that elevates the team. i try to stay patient, but cracks are forming in my opinion of the future of all the young players. oh, and mason still sucks balls.

Dittos Fats. Melo’s moments of regression coupled with a seemingly immature approach to next steps in leadership are caution flags. The sizzle is sweet, but I want to taste and enjoy prime steak. Fame in a 24/7 tic-tok world is intoxicating to youth. He got his ROY (well deserved), his shoes, etc. He needs to take serious stock this off-season. Will the GOAT pull him in, mentor him? Is he already trying (I hope so). We need his star to be a genuine northern STAR to propel this team. Same for Miles. So much promise…and I think he is a bit closer to getting there, but can he push through to the next level?

I've been thinking the same. His relaxed, its just a game attitude seems to set the tone for the team. It's a healthy attitude, but it's not overly professional when it's your job. It looks like they only want to try on flashy offense, defense is just swipes and high risk interception attempts. All the "boring" defense and team work is left for Martin

Return to Charlotte Hornets