Moderators: JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben, BigSlam

BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 8,358

Hammers: Hornets Vs Nets - March 27th 

Post#1 » by BigSlam » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:04 am

Gold: M3lo
Shot the ball lights out, even the questionable ones. Seems to be back to picking his spots to drive a lot better as well - maybe the time off ball really is opening things and opportunities up for him.

Silver: Mil3s
Just does what he goes. Really took it to the Nets in the 1st half and established our game. I really think he got the rough end of the pineapple from the refs tonight, which impacted his boxscore. Feels like he was fouled on a lot of his drives that weren't called.

Bronze: PJ
Loved his game tonight. Hung around the dunkers spot, finished strong inside, played some really stout D down the stretch. 12FGA's and only 3 of them were from three! Plus he had 11 rebounds? THAT"S the PJ I want to see all the time.
B B M F 'ers
luciano-davidwesley
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,247

Re: Hammers: Hornets Vs Nets - March 27th 

Post#2 » by luciano-davidwesley » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:09 am

BigSlam wrote:Gold: M3lo
Shot the ball lights out, even the questionable ones. Seems to be back to picking his spots to drive a lot better as well - maybe the time off ball really is opening things and opportunities up for him.

Silver: Mil3s
Just does what he goes. Really took it to the Nets in the 1st half and established our game. I really think he got the rough end of the pineapple from the refs tonight, which impacted his boxscore. Feels like he was fouled on a lot of his drives that weren't called.

Loved his game tonight. Hung around the dunkers spot, finished strong inside, played some really stout D down the stretch. 12FGA's and only 3 of them were from three! Plus he had 11 rebounds? THAT"S the PJ I want to see all the time.

Agreed.
Gold: Melo
Silver: Bridges
Bassman
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,522

Post#3 » by Bassman » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:16 am

Dittos!
I continue to wait...and hope...for the return to Hornet's glory.
HornetJail
RealGM
And1: 12,536

Post#4 » by HornetJail » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:39 am

Melo
PJ
Miles
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR

Return to Charlotte Hornets