ImageImage

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE SOLUTION.

Moderators: JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben, BigSlam

ccbballin
Senior
And1: 1

Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT THE SOLUTION. 

Post#21 » by ccbballin » Sat Nov 1, 2008 1:18 am

After watching the first game, the biggest problem seems to be with the bench. I know we desperately need a scoring big but hopefully given more time May can provide a boost.

We also really need some rebounding and if you can get scoring and rebounding from one player, then great but I don't see it this year.

I think what we really need is a VETERAN defensive wing in the mold of Bruce Bowen or James Posey. When we have Ammo or Carroll on the floor we really suck on D and we need someone who can pick up the slack. Greg Buckner? Dudley seems like that type of player but he needs alot more experience and we need help now.
Benjamin Linus
Veteran
And1: 1,268

Post#22 » by Benjamin Linus » Sat Nov 1, 2008 1:51 am

Would anyone on either side do this...

Gerald Wallace & Nazr Mohammed
for
Boris Diaw, Raja Bell, & Robin Lopez

Wallace would make a great 3rd option for the Sun's team and perhaps could contribute to the team's "focus on defense" and Nazr would be a much more dependable backup to Shaq than Lopez.

Diaw would be our PF, Bell would take care of our perimeter defense, and Lopez could be a decent PF/C defender in the future.
truthbtold21
Junior
And1: 15

Post#23 » by truthbtold21 » Sat Nov 1, 2008 2:00 am

Benjamin there is a problem with your solution WE NEED WALLACE ON THIS TEAM.Oh and hell no i wouldnt do that trade,our solution just went for 26pts,11rbs,and 3ast(AL HARRINGTON).Ive doin the number if we give them ray or ammo,carroll,and may and get al harrington and marcus williams in return the salaries work out just fine.Raymond and Sean loved what you did for my tar heels ,but ya'll are killing my bobcats.Now ray ray i would like to hold onto a little while longer just because, i dont believe that dj is ready right now to just hand over the keys to this team.

Return to Charlotte Hornets