ImageImage

Who steps up?

Moderators: JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben, BigSlam

Dexmor
Head Coach
And1: 39

Re: Who steps up? 

Post#21 » by Dexmor » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:28 am

I think Howard should start because lack of offense but the FO and LB wants a real Center so starting Diop is o.k. to make up for rebounds and blocks and then have Howard come in.
What the hell does Ammo bring that Wallace leaves?
Larry Brown should be slapped upside his head. I used to think LB was really smart. Now I think he's a good teacher who butts into the FO to much if he starts Ammo again.
I don't believe he thinks Ammo deserved to start which makes me think he is showcasing him which means he play FO to much which means he needs to be put in his place.
The Bobcats are playing pretty decently yes but there under 500 and they have a decent team and if I was the GM and my coach was starting Adam F*****g Morrison then I would fire him in a NY minute.

This doesn't need to be the downfall of the season. Losing Gerald doesn't mean losing all hope. Starting Ammo does mean the downfall of this team and I blame that soley on Brown. Ammo can't help his limitations. He can't the fact that he has no talent. LB can put him on his rightful place, the bench.
MilZo
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#22 » by MilZo » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:33 am

Dexmor, relax a little, LB probably has his reasons for starting Ammo against Portland. He DNP-CDed him several times so he's not playing him just because he was a high draft pick.

After the Portland game, it was reported:
'Brown says Morrison shows the classic signs of a player who’s lost his confidence.
“He passes up shots,’’ Brown said. “He doesn’t play like he plays in practice.’’ '

So LB saw something different (better) lately from Ammo in practice and decided to give him a chance after the starter at his position got injured. That makes sense to me, so I don't believe that "Larry Brown should be slapped upside his head".

;)
Dexmor
Head Coach
And1: 39

Post#23 » by Dexmor » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:17 pm

So if a player is lacking confidence the thing would be to have him replace our best player in the starting linup up basically throwing him to the wolves and by that I mean the starters when he could have played him 20 minutes vs the reserves. Still stupid.

Return to Charlotte Hornets