Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 8,358

Howard To Move To The Starting Line Up? 

Post#1 » by BigSlam » Sun Feb 1, 2009 11:33 pm

B B M F 'ers
truthbtold21
Junior
And1: 15

Re: Howard To Move To The Starting Line Up? 

Post#2 » by truthbtold21 » Sun Feb 1, 2009 11:59 pm

thank God,he is a bum and has proven that over and over again.Juwan atleast rebs,play def and can score,im at the point where i would rather see what martin can do instead of suffering through seeing ammo waste mins on the court.Trade him anywhere i dont care jus get him off this team.
Bassman
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,525

Post#3 » by Bassman » Mon Feb 2, 2009 2:08 pm

I welcome the chance to see Diaw at the 3 and a bigger PF at the 4. While not a perfect experiment, it could help us determine the potential impact of trading Wallace for that big PF we've always wanted.

Can't we find a coach or front office that is just convinced Morrison needs a change of scenery? Does anyone still have a man-crush on this jackleg? I thought Minnesota and McHale once thought Ammo would be golden...let's try to make ANY deal we can, other than take on a bad contract.
I continue to wait...and hope...for the return to Hornet's glory.
Dexmor
Head Coach
And1: 39

Post#4 » by Dexmor » Mon Feb 2, 2009 3:29 pm

I told you so. Larry Brown threw away some games.
truthbtold21
Junior

Post#5 » by truthbtold21 » Mon Feb 2, 2009 3:29 pm

bassman have you not bein watchin da games, we are seeing the impact of trading gforce.My god man open ya eyes bruh,we need him on this team
spectre_
Lead Assistant

Post#6 » by spectre_ » Mon Feb 2, 2009 7:01 pm

RaptorJ wrote:they (Bobcats' fans) seem to be some of the least intelligent posters on RealGM from some of the trash they say.

Irony
countryboi
Head Coach
And1: 1,303

Post#7 » by countryboi » Mon Feb 2, 2009 7:05 pm

man without wallace i dont know what to make of this team....they are pretty bad...we need to meka to play a lot better...and morrison on to be a complete bum anyone else would be cut by now
The Cut Podcast, An Hilarious barbershop style discussion podcast. Watch us on Youtube and listen to us on all major Podcast Platforms. https://linktr.ee/thecut_podcast
Bassman
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,525

Post#8 » by Bassman » Mon Feb 2, 2009 10:25 pm

truthbtold21 wrote:bassman have you not bein watchin da games, we are seeing the impact of trading gforce.My god man open ya eyes bruh,we need him on this team

Hey, I do NOT suggest trading Wallace...I just think it provides a chance to see what Diaw can do at the 3. I hardly think Howard can reveal if this would be anything to seriously consider. But we do have situations where matchups command a big front line. Diaw at the 3 and a significant big at the 4 could help that situation.
I continue to wait...and hope...for the return to Hornet's glory.
BobsBuddy
Bench Warmer
And1: 100

Post#9 » by BobsBuddy » Mon Feb 2, 2009 11:15 pm

trade checker 4965478- If Kevin wants him he can have him.....
From Minn ---Rashad Mccants and Calvin Booth (expiring) for Morrison from Bobcats..

We get a 2 who played with Felton at UNC and Kevin gets the last shot at Adam

Its not much back for our #3 draft pick ,but unfortunately with tonights move by Larry starting Juan over Adam it indicates he could be done here. Maybe Mchale with big people setting picks and a different offense can help Adam.. I hope so because he's definitely not showing us anything. I have always been an ammo fan but now must change my thinking for us to make the 7th or 8th seed.

Sorry--Trade him :nonono: :nonono: :sleep: :sleep: :noway: :noway:

Return to Charlotte Hornets