Important: The Following Users................

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,461

Re: Important: The Following Users................ 

Post#21 » by bwgood77 » Sun Aug 1, 2021 8:09 pm

Howard Mass wrote:Not many of the Users are responding.

ones that have were removed from list.

I might get with individual Forums the users and see if they can have a sticky up for a few days with the names in the topic title to see if that works.

Have you searched their posts, most recent posts, most recent log ins? They may be long gone. If you PM them they may just never log in. If they haven't logged in over the last season I'd just deactivate their accounts or put on leave of absense with note to them that says if they would like to post again to PM you or find you on twitter or something.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,648

Post#22 » by Howard Mass » Sun Aug 1, 2021 9:32 pm

bwgood77 wrote:

I might get with individual Forums the users and see if they can have a sticky up for a few days with the names in the topic title to see if that works.

Have you searched their posts, most recent posts, most recent log ins? They may be long gone. If you PM them they may just never log in. If they haven't logged in over the last season I'd just deactivate their accounts or put on leave of absense with note to them that says if they would like to post again to PM you or find you on twitter or something.

Most of them are still there and a Moderator just figured out a creative way to reach them. :D
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,018

Post#23 » by ReasonablySober » Sun Aug 8, 2021 2:17 am

Howard Mass wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Most of them are still there and a Moderator just figured out a creative way to reach them. :D

Ah, yes, the old Nigerian prince scheme. I have heard of it.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,648

Post#24 » by Howard Mass » Sun Aug 8, 2021 12:10 pm

ReasonablySober wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Ah, yes, the old Nigerian prince scheme. I have heard of it.

I think I'm going to post a thread where each User posts.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Global Announcements