Welcome To Our New NFL Forums

Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,625

Welcome To Our New NFL Forums 

Post#1 » by Howard Mass » Mon Apr 2, 2007 1:43 am

RealGM is proud to present our new NFL forums just weeks before the upcoming NFL Draft.

Just a little over six years ago, RealGM.com was a site for only NBA forums.

RealGM had launched only about 6 months before and we decided in February of 2001 to launch our forums.

Back then, myself and the adminstrators got so excited when the first users came to the forum. Our base built fastly over time.

Today, we are one of the top message boards on the entire internet but most of all the top NBA forum on the entire web.

On this day, we begin a new chapter at RealGM with the launch of our individual MLB, NFL and NHL forums.

This is a very exciting day for the entire RealGM Adminstrators and staff that has been over two years in the making and through the success of our NBA, forums, we finally have made it to this point to make this a one stop site for NBA, MLB, NFL and NHL message boards.

We are currently number #1 on the NBA forums and at the start of this new endeavor but I guarantee you on behalf of the entire RealGM staff, that we are also going to be number #1 for MLB, NFL and NHL forums.

Please visit our new forums on this exciting day and thank you for making RealGM your place to hang out.

www.realgm.com/boards/baseball
www.realgm.com/boards/football
www.realgm.com/boards/hockey

Enjoy!

The RealGM Staff
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Global Announcements