PLAYOFF HARDEN

Moderators: cupcakesnake, infinite11285, Dirk, Harry Garris, ken6199, zimpy27, bwgood77, bisme37, KingDavid, Domejandro

madskillz8
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,155

Re: PLAYOFF HARDEN 

Post#121 » by madskillz8 » Sat May 4, 2024 5:05 am

DonaldSanders wrote:
madskillz8 wrote:
"the asthma game"

:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

This is hilarious, where did you find this? If I was drinking coffee I would have spit it all out the moment I saw this.

I guess, some people have just too much spare time to create something like this, lol:
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/489288447/Wilt-chamberlain-100-pt-game

And I took Harden's face directly from one of those png sites:
https://www.pngitem.com/middle/hbhToi_houston-hair-james-harden-rockets-facial-nba-james/

Now it is your turn to find a great moment to use this and publish in the GB :lol:
HotRocks34
RealGM
And1: 18,848

Post#122 » by HotRocks34 » Sat May 4, 2024 5:07 am

Bank Shot wrote:Absolutely ate Luka's breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimmy gone fishin'
** Luka made The Finals without Brunson
** Embiid is the only MVP in NBA history to never make a conference final
** Philly won multiple playoff games without MVP Embiid
** LeBron missed the playoffs with Davis
** Steph missed the playoffs with Klay
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,595

Post#123 » by Papi_swav » Sat May 4, 2024 1:32 pm

EmpireFalls wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:
EmpireFalls wrote:Luka still hasn’t surpassed peak Harden man. He just hasn’t

yes he has
prove it

just did :lol: :lol:
Quattro
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,439

Post#124 » by Quattro » Sat May 4, 2024 1:42 pm

NBA4Lyfe wrote:
Iwasawitness wrote:
NBA4Lyfe wrote:

cbs and the ringer had harden outside their top 50 player rankings. embiid and pg13 were ranked several tiers above harden. So why is hardens feet being held to the fire and not the supposed better players he is playing with

Okay, I‘ll humor you.

You just got done saying that Harden was the best player going into game 6 (which is false btw). Now all of a sudden he’s not the best player in the series. So which is it?

As for the rest of your post…

Embiid isn’t playing in this series. And he got his fair share of criticism too. There’s literally a thread saying the 76ers should move on from him, even though he won MVP a year ago and just had a 50 point game on a hobbled leg. I don’t think anyone is pretending that George hasn’t been worse than Harden. Hell I’m pretty sure he had a 7 point DUD too.

The problem here is that with Harden, it’s become the expectation, because it’s all he does. Even if he manages to start out great, as the series goes on it all goes away. As someone else mentioned, Harden now owns a record pertaining to poor playoff performances. At some point we expect this to change but it never does. It more so becomes a point of why are teams continuing to rely on him when he CLEARLY can’t be relied on? Everyone is going to have poor playoff performances and series. LeBron and MJ have both had these. But when you continue to have games that are bad on a legendary scale, they deserve to be pointed out.

Don’t try to make this about others. That’s weak af. And don’t try to blame Hardens asthma either. That’s just pathetic. Own up to the fact that Harden is a playoff choker and always has been.

harden is clearly the best overall player in this series.. using advanced stats

and ive been keeping the subject on harden, you are the one who brought up hardens teammates.. so i had to check you on that

Yep. Best player in this series. Well, until the games really mattered anyway when he shot 7/28 and 1/13 from 3 with a minus 31. You know, just like he always does when the heat is really on?

Yep. Best player in the series.
Ssj16
Senior
And1: 779

Post#125 » by Ssj16 » Sat May 4, 2024 1:43 pm

I have some empathy for Harden supporters. It must be tough getting behind a player who routinely comes up short in the playoffs.
WentzerWuver
Sixth Man
And1: 555

Post#126 » by WentzerWuver » Sat May 4, 2024 1:46 pm

Ssj16 wrote:I have some empathy for Harden supporters. It must be tough getting behind a player who routinely comes up short in the playoffs.
Wrong cause he did a great job setting his teammates up for open baskets. Not his fault they couldn't knock them down but then again, you probably didn't watch the game, right?

Return to The General Board