Jimmy Butler: “If I was playing, Boston would be at home, New York damn sure would be at home“

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

Chuck Everett
RealGM
And1: 14,113

Re: Jimmy Butler: “If I was playing, Boston would be at home, New York damn sure would be at home“ 

Post#21 » by Chuck Everett » Sat May 4, 2024 8:03 pm

"Kill 'em with Grindness."
bovice
Pro Prospect
And1: 993

Re: Jimmy Butler: “If I was playing, Boston would be at home, New York damn sure would be at home“ 

Post#22 » by bovice » Sat May 4, 2024 8:03 pm

gavran wrote:
rate_ wrote:He’s right, but it doesn’t matter.

So the Sixers would have beaten Boston?

i think he's saying if they played boston they'd have won and if they played new york they would have def won.
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 30,144

Post#23 » by Dominator83 » Sat May 4, 2024 8:19 pm

Well he got injured in a play-in game...... That maybe wouldn't have been necessary if he gave a little more effort to play in the regular season.

Jimmy did this to himself.
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
JnewFTW
Sophomore
And1: 389

Post#24 » by JnewFTW » Sat May 4, 2024 8:26 pm

I love Jimmy, but stfu. He's right about the Knicks though.
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 18,125

Post#25 » by Im Coming Home » Sat May 4, 2024 8:31 pm

JnewFTW wrote:I love Jimmy, but stfu. He's right about the Knicks though.

We would've sent ya'll home in 5, don't kid yourselves.

We're a much better team than we were last year.
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | . |
SF: Griffin | .
PF: .| Prince| .
C: Lively II | .
3ddman23
General Manager
And1: 2,704

Post#27 » by 3ddman23 » Sat May 4, 2024 8:33 pm

How fitting.... hasnt he done this plenty of times before and it ends in the same results??.... no championship
GO MAGIC
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,491

Post#28 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Sat May 4, 2024 8:37 pm

iLLmatic860 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Jimmy is right
SweaterBae
Sixth Man
And1: 2,759

Post#29 » by SweaterBae » Sat May 4, 2024 8:38 pm

Pure delusion. I hate these talkers.
JnewFTW
Sophomore
And1: 389

Post#30 » by JnewFTW » Sat May 4, 2024 8:38 pm

Im Coming Home wrote:

Who's kidding themselves? Knicks have been an incompetent mess for 25 years. Laughingstock of the league. I'll believe it when I see it.
Funcrusher
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,507

Post#31 » by Funcrusher » Sat May 4, 2024 8:40 pm

NyKnicks1714 wrote:Even if he's wrong, he's earned the right to say stuff like this.

No. No he hasnt. Lmao
gh123 wrote:Zion lucky if he gets 18 ppg on decent efficiency. Midget big man is a no-career in NBA. Chuck being the only wonder. Zion is the next Tractor Trailer at best.
Funcrusher
Lead Assistant

Post#32 » by Funcrusher » Sat May 4, 2024 8:41 pm

rate_ wrote:He’s right, but it doesn’t matter.

Nobody fears that ringless bum anymore sadly
gh123 wrote:Zion lucky if he gets 18 ppg on decent efficiency. Midget big man is a no-career in NBA. Chuck being the only wonder. Zion is the next Tractor Trailer at best.
cgf
RealGM
And1: 10,874

Post#33 » by cgf » Sat May 4, 2024 8:42 pm

Aww Jimmy wants to come out and play...I'm not against him being Jalen's Robin next season ;-)
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Brunson: So what are you paid to do?
Hart: Run around like an idiot during the game and f*** s*** up!
Black Jack
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,599

Post#34 » by Black Jack » Sat May 4, 2024 8:42 pm

This is funny stuff, how can you get mad at it. Dude is just sauced up and about to go find his becky for the night on whatever island he's at :lol:
Rest in peace Kobe & Gianna

my response to KD critics: https://tinyurl.com/tlgc6bf
cgf
RealGM

Post#35 » by cgf » Sat May 4, 2024 8:43 pm

JnewFTW wrote:
Im Coming Home wrote:

Who's kidding themselves? Knicks have been an incompetent mess for 25 years. Laughingstock of the league. I'll believe it when I see it.

Somebody hasn't been paying much attention to the NBA recently :lol:
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,491

Post#36 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Sat May 4, 2024 8:45 pm

Im Coming Home wrote:

If you loose first 2 to Indiana and I think u do ……then what ? :lol:
Funcrusher
Lead Assistant

Post#37 » by Funcrusher » Sat May 4, 2024 8:45 pm

Crazy going on RealGM and seeing all the hand wringing going on for this guy. You would think he has 5 rings, mulitple MVP's and final's MVP's the way he yaps. I blame y'all. The fans and media had this geriatric has been thinking he's second three-peat MJ :lol:
Funcrusher
Lead Assistant

Post#38 » by Funcrusher » Sat May 4, 2024 8:51 pm

Black Jack wrote:This is funny stuff, how can you get mad at it. Dude is just sauced up and about to go find his becky for the night on whatever island he's at :lol:

I aint mad at him tbh, moreso the people who continue to gas him up and give him excuses for having multiple cracks at a ring and coming up with a donut. And living off the repution of a ECF series here and there. No player in the league arguably has a better PR team than 0-2 Jimmy
B_Creamy
Pro Prospect
And1: 853

Post#39 » by B_Creamy » Sat May 4, 2024 8:52 pm

Funcrusher wrote:
Black Jack wrote:This is funny stuff, how can you get mad at it. Dude is just sauced up and about to go find his becky for the night on whatever island he's at :lol:

I aint mad at him tbh, moreso the people who continue to gas him up and give him excuses for having multiple cracks at a ring and coming up with a donut. And living off the repution of a ECF series here and there. No player in the league arguably has a better PR team than 0-2 Jimmy

Lol yea cause everyone was expecting championships out of those Heat rosters. Stay off the drugs.
cgf
RealGM

Post#40 » by cgf » Sat May 4, 2024 8:53 pm

ArksNetsSince99 wrote:
Im Coming Home wrote:

If you loose first 2 to Indiana and I think u do ……then what ? :lol:

Then we keep hammering the 6ers to come back in the series, obvi 8-)

Return to The General Board