Draymond vs Cleveland

Moderators: cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77

BallDontLie_
Sophomore
And1: 84

Re: Draymond vs Cleveland 

Post#49 » by BallDontLie_ » Thu Aug 2, 2018 5:58 pm

Mylie10 wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
thinkingwarriors wrote:
You gotta be kidding me. This is called having fun! How would you handle the circus that is DubsLife?

Not gonna get into it here but I think if you really dig deep into Draymond you'll find a very fake persona, and I'm not just talking about the tough guy act.

Yeah like that fake 3.1 mil he gave to Michigan State.

No fake as in cheating on his baby mother and eventually leaving her for a reality TV star when their newborn was not even a year old.

I like Draymond as a player and I don't even mind his on court behaviour except the nut kicking (which he got punished for accordingly). But off the court he seems like a person I would not want to be associated with.
oikosnomos
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,934

Post#50 » by oikosnomos » Thu Aug 2, 2018 6:52 pm

I think Barkley said it best: "I am not a role model".

These dudes are just regular, messed up people. They are rich and famous, but nothing to look up to because of that. I think there are some exceptions, but for most part, the money and fame only serves to make them mess up even more than if they lived life with out it. Tristan and Draymond are no exception. They have behaved poorly to each other and those around them. Them being on a big stage only makes their flaws more evident.

I don't hate Draymond or Tristan. They're human, just like me, but I don't like the way either of them have behaved these past couple of years.
Harry Garris
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 13,792

Post#51 » by Harry Garris » Thu Aug 2, 2018 6:56 pm

gst8 wrote:
NBAFan93 wrote:Cleveland had a parade on his 73-9 team choking a 3-1 lead to them in the finals. And then GSW was so afraid it would happen again that they had to run out and add a top 5 player to their team. Cleveland had them shook, and they all know it - it’s why they got KD.

Draymond can say what he wants about Cleveland, but he knows w/o KD and the Kyrie/Love injuries they easily could have at least 3 finals victories over his team.

Without LeBron pulling an all time punk move by lobbying publicly for Draymond to be suspended Cleveland might not have one at all. Be grateful for what you’ve got.

Wow, people still believe this narrative? Draymond didn't get suspended because of lobbying. He got suspended because he committed 4 flagrant fouls during the playoffs which is an automatic suspension. If he wasn't pushing and kicking dudes in the nuts the ENTIRE POSTSEASON, he wouldn't have been suspended for the incident with Lebron.
righterwriter
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,538

Post#52 » by righterwriter » Thu Aug 2, 2018 7:01 pm

BallDontLie_ wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
Not gonna get into it here but I think if you really dig deep into Draymond you'll find a very fake persona, and I'm not just talking about the tough guy act.

Yeah like that fake 3.1 mil he gave to Michigan State.

No fake as in cheating on his baby mother and eventually leaving her for a reality TV star when their newborn was not even a year old.

I like Draymond as a player and I don't even mind his on court behaviour except the nut kicking (which he got punished for accordingly). But off the court he seems like a person I would not want to be associated with.

Aren't baby mamas sort of expected to be left? It's just a chick he got pregnant and didn't commit to.
NCHeels2008
RealGM
And1: 2,667

Post#53 » by NCHeels2008 » Thu Aug 2, 2018 7:07 pm

Concernedcad wrote:
cdubbz wrote:Draymond already won. Cleveland loses by bring Cleveland.

Oakland is a dumpster too.

When's the last time you were in Oakland
ShazamDaShiznt
Analyst
And1: 4,767

Post#54 » by ShazamDaShiznt » Thu Aug 2, 2018 7:09 pm

draymond is a phony, had he played in early 90s when real enforcers existed he would sit quiet, he aint throwing hands with nobody. All that barking like he a representative of this franchise while the other 3 all stars are the reason he's relevant.
infinite11285
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,840

Post#55 » by infinite11285 » Thu Aug 2, 2018 7:10 pm

Latest reports I saw detailed that there was no punch thrown. Did Draymond eat a poutine knuckle sandwich or not?
oikosnomos
Assistant Coach

Post#56 » by oikosnomos » Thu Aug 2, 2018 7:12 pm

NCHeels2008 wrote:
Concernedcad wrote:

Oakland is a dumpster too.

When's the last time you were in Oakland

When was the last time anyone was in any of these cities? There is has been a trend of people moving back into major urban areas and revitalizing them. Pretty much all major US cities have gone huge transformations and gentrification. I haven't been to a city that resembled Cleveland or Detroit in the 90's for that last 10 years.
infinite11285
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,840

Post#57 » by infinite11285 » Thu Aug 2, 2018 7:21 pm

gst8 wrote:Without LeBron pulling an all time punk move by lobbying publicly for Draymond to be suspended Cleveland might not have one at all. Be grateful for what you’ve got.

Draymond wasn’t suspended because LeBron lobbied though; he was suspended because he couldn’t stop assaulting nuts throughout the entire playoffs. He received, what, 8 separate warnings for kicking and palming genitalia before being suspended?

Even still, GS had 3 chances to win one game and didn’t — call a choke a choke.
Plutonashfan
Analyst
And1: 3,147

Post#58 » by Plutonashfan » Thu Aug 2, 2018 7:38 pm

KazuoOda wrote:

You lose by not being able to spell.

Lol, plus he forgets we beat this phony in 2016.
The Champ is HERE!!!
Plutonashfan
Analyst

Post#59 » by Plutonashfan » Thu Aug 2, 2018 7:41 pm

clyde21 wrote:
Dupp wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

Small penis?

I don't know vato that's all u :lol:

Didn't he take pics of it a couple of years ago before the Olympics. Not even going to try to Google an article about it out of fear of what I could possible see.
The Champ is HERE!!!
Plutonashfan
Analyst

Post#60 » by Plutonashfan » Thu Aug 2, 2018 7:42 pm

Dupp wrote:
righterwriter wrote:A more fitting title would be: Happiness vs Cleveland

I've never seen such a bitter fan base in my life. From the Bron hate/jersey burnings to welcoming back Bron with open arms as a hero, to holding a parade when their football team went 0-16, to having an absolute rotten immoral person as an owner who they seem to love, to having a parade to celebrate a massively overpaid player that has quit developing once he got paid, just because he did a sucker "face smush" at a party of a player who's owned him for years. It's funny how the guy they consider their beloved native son in Lebron obviously likes Green -- the guy they hate-- a lot more than Tristan.

It all just reeks of being pathetic and having nothing else going on, not only in sports but in a general sense. I guess you shouldn't expect more from the city that organized the debacle that was Balloonfest and who's river caught on fire.

https://www.cleveland.com/remembers/index.ssf/2011/08/balloonfest_1986_the_spectacle.html

Are you ok?

I don't know??? Maybe he misses the Sonics still??
The Champ is HERE!!!
BallDontLie_
Sophomore
And1: 84

Post#61 » by BallDontLie_ » Thu Aug 2, 2018 7:59 pm

righterwriter wrote:Aren't baby mamas sort of expected to be left? It's just a chick he got pregnant and didn't commit to.

What kind of ridiculous statement is that? And she's only labeled his 'baby mother' now but they were in an actual relationship where Draymond was a father figure for her daughter from a previous relationship too.

Reportedly a lot of members of the team/organization took offense to it too, which doesn't make a difference as far as my opinion of Draymond goes, but it does show how classless of a move it was.
C3H6N6O6
Analyst
And1: 3,919

Post#62 » by C3H6N6O6 » Thu Aug 2, 2018 7:59 pm

I didn't like the fact that Draymond insulted TT in front of the media then tried to apologize in private.
Just aplologize on twitter or IG if you really are sorry.

TT tried to shake hands after the series but Draymond refused and then said that he can handle TT on the streets.

Draymond is same as Kevin Garnett was. Great players but i wouldn't want them to back me up in a fight. That is not a bad thing considering how childish it is to actually fight.
bmurph128
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,731

Post#63 » by bmurph128 » Thu Aug 2, 2018 8:17 pm

What people might forget is that Draymond played for MSU for four years. During this time, Ohio State basketball was really good.

We hated him long before he went to the Warriors and long before the Warriors got good.
ISayshowmee
Veteran
And1: 1,696

Post#64 » by ISayshowmee » Thu Aug 2, 2018 8:23 pm

Now that Lebron is gone to a better place, Cavs' fans biggest rise is a sucker punch to Draymond. This is sad.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#65 » by Stillwater » Thu Aug 2, 2018 8:26 pm

Typical Sap...Green just never learns and neither do those who think real CLE fans are excited about this.
The bottom line is Green is all mouth and this doesn't change that at all.
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
phraoh
Sixth Man
And1: 717

Post#66 » by phraoh » Thu Aug 2, 2018 8:45 pm

Its nothing to get excited about if you are a Cleveland fan, but I think all NBA fans but Warrior fans are smiling at this. Green deserves a punch in the mouth (sucker punch or face to face) daily for what a childish and insulting act he has (towards other players, referees, fans, etc.). Not sure how anyone can possibly stick up for this guy. And by the way, it doesn't and didn't matter but he absolutely STUNK in the finals this year. He literally was the only Warrior who couldn't hit an open shot.
oikosnomos
Assistant Coach

Post#67 » by oikosnomos » Thu Aug 2, 2018 8:49 pm

ISayshowmee wrote:Now that Lebron is gone to a better place, Cavs' fans biggest rise is a sucker punch to Draymond. This is sad.

It's just a Facebook event somebody made. There is no "Draymond vs. Cleveland" anything.
oikosnomos
Assistant Coach

Post#68 » by oikosnomos » Thu Aug 2, 2018 8:49 pm

phraoh wrote:Its nothing to get excited about if you are a Cleveland fan, but I think all NBA fans but Warrior fans are smiling at this. Green deserves a punch in the mouth (sucker punch or face to face) daily for what a childish and insulting act he has (towards other players, referees, fans, etc.). Not sure how anyone can possibly stick up for this guy. And by the way, it doesn't and didn't matter but he absolutely STUNK in the finals this year. He literally was the only Warrior who couldn't hit an open shot.

Tristan and Draymond are both very unlikeable nowadays. There are no winners here.

Return to The General Board