Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench?

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Re: Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench? 

Post#61 » by Mich3006 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 3:27 pm

Sofia wrote:assphalt and elementals

I totally forgot that thread, the outdoor NBA :lol:
twozeroMM
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,759

Post#62 » by twozeroMM » Thu Feb 1, 2018 3:27 pm

We really need more threads like this :lol:
Scuall
Sixth Man
And1: 2,763

Post#63 » by Scuall » Thu Feb 1, 2018 3:28 pm

skones wrote:Image

Mister Ze
RealGM
And1: 23,220

Post#64 » by Mister Ze » Thu Feb 1, 2018 3:28 pm

One of the most epic derailed threads I've ever seen.

"Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench?"
"Hey guys I have a story..."
LakersLegacy
Head Coach
And1: 3,873

Post#65 » by LakersLegacy » Thu Feb 1, 2018 3:31 pm

Master Ze wrote:One of the most epic derailed threads I've ever seen.

True story. Or creative writing exercise?
Mister Ze
RealGM
And1: 23,220

Post#66 » by Mister Ze » Thu Feb 1, 2018 3:37 pm

LakersLegacy wrote:

True story. Or creative writing exercise?

Could be a little bit of both, either way it was a good read.
John Murdoch
General Manager
And1: 7,289

Post#67 » by John Murdoch » Thu Feb 1, 2018 3:41 pm

Celtics fan goes on rant about the raps. Good read :D

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1665383
Magic#1 wrote:We have won two playoff games in two years. If we decide to keep this team for the next two years, maybe it will feel like we won a series.
Pacers_Freak
Veteran
And1: 2,784

Post#68 » by Pacers_Freak » Thu Feb 1, 2018 3:42 pm

This just made my morning. Gotta fault you on not staying with 34C rich chick though. Gotta think about your future bro....
Scuall
Sixth Man
And1: 2,763

Post#69 » by Scuall » Thu Feb 1, 2018 3:45 pm

Ferulci
Starter
And1: 2,273

Post#70 » by Ferulci » Thu Feb 1, 2018 3:53 pm

Man that thread got me like
buckboy wrote:
jg77 wrote:Lavine is my dark horse MVP candidate.

That is the darkest horse that has ever galloped.
Martensitic
Junior
And1: 313

Post#71 » by Martensitic » Thu Feb 1, 2018 4:09 pm

KyrieEarthing wrote:So I had this huge crush on this girl in 8th grade. All summer long im like doing sit ups thinking when I come back to high school im gonna pull this chick. Remember this is before the internet so we all thought eating weight gainer from GNC and doing sit ups was the key to a woman's heart.

So I'm sitting there chatting with her on aol instant messenger like every night. Her dad is a surgeon so she's rich so she's out shopping a lot. While I'm getting hit up to go raccoon hunting or play street fighter 2 all night.

Anyway I get back to school 9th grade. I'm sitting in front of her. Acting up in class. Growing my hair out. Whatever it takes. But all she cares about are the senior guys. Meanwhile her best friend has sprouted 34c's. So I end up dating her instead. All the while in love with the original girl but hey my gf is giving it up and her dad is rich. Like rich rich. Sold a software business in the 90s.

The original girl finally professes her love to me when I'm 20 or so. I been waiting forever for this but I turn her down im in a 5 year relationship.

Fast forward im 21. Rich girl dumps me bc I'm an alcoholic scumbag who barely know she exist. So I move to NYC to be with my true love. It last less than 2 weeks. She has cats and a 375 sq ft apartment. And she's like dry humping me every night telling me it cant work. I'm real confused. I even have money now why doesn't she love me?

Anyway fast forward like ten years later she wins a contest in Brooklyn and BROOK FREAKING LOPEZ shows up at her place to clean her apartment and film A short marketing video thats now on YouTube.

She looks nothing like she did in high school but deep down I still love her.

Whenever I see Brook spotting up for 3 in the corner I think of what could have been with her. And I dont often tear up physically. But emotionally I do. I can't even bring myself to watch the video of Brook cleaning her apartment. He dusts the high shelves for her because she's only 5'1.

I love you Melissa

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]RealGM mobile app[/url]

Can I And1 this twice?
infinite11285
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,777

Post#72 » by infinite11285 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 4:14 pm

Scuall wrote:Image

Perfect. :lol:
Dr Spaceman
General Manager
And1: 11,206

Post#73 » by Dr Spaceman » Thu Feb 1, 2018 4:42 pm

KyrieEarthing wrote:So I had this huge crush on this girl in 8th grade. All summer long im like doing sit ups thinking when I come back to high school im gonna pull this chick. Remember this is before the internet so we all thought eating weight gainer from GNC and doing sit ups was the key to a woman's heart.

So I'm sitting there chatting with her on aol instant messenger like every night. Her dad is a surgeon so she's rich so she's out shopping a lot. While I'm getting hit up to go raccoon hunting or play street fighter 2 all night.

Anyway I get back to school 9th grade. I'm sitting in front of her. Acting up in class. Growing my hair out. Whatever it takes. But all she cares about are the senior guys. Meanwhile her best friend has sprouted 34c's. So I end up dating her instead. All the while in love with the original girl but hey my gf is giving it up and her dad is rich. Like rich rich. Sold a software business in the 90s.

The original girl finally professes her love to me when I'm 20 or so. I been waiting forever for this but I turn her down im in a 5 year relationship.

Fast forward im 21. Rich girl dumps me bc I'm an alcoholic scumbag who barely know she exist. So I move to NYC to be with my true love. It last less than 2 weeks. She has cats and a 375 sq ft apartment. And she's like dry humping me every night telling me it cant work. I'm real confused. I even have money now why doesn't she love me?

Anyway fast forward like ten years later she wins a contest in Brooklyn and BROOK FREAKING LOPEZ shows up at her place to clean her apartment and film A short marketing video thats now on YouTube.

Whenever I see Brook spotting up for 3 in the corner I think of what could have been with her. And I dont often tear up physically. But emotionally I do. I can't even bring myself to watch the video of Brook cleaning her apartment. He dusts the high shelves for her because she's only 5'1.

I love you Melissa

This is the best post ever made on this site.
“I’m not the fastest guy on the court, but I can dictate when the race begins.”
Bird4Three
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,523

Post#74 » by Bird4Three » Thu Feb 1, 2018 4:52 pm

Bleed-Green wrote:

I love you Melissa

DownToBuck, is that you?

That's exactly what I said to myself when I read that.
Star-Lord
Starter
And1: 1,325

Post#75 » by Star-Lord » Thu Feb 1, 2018 5:17 pm

KyrieEarthing wrote:

KyrieEarthing wrote:I can't say I'm physically attracted to her now. The bangs, piercing, counter-culture stuff isn't for me. And I prefer women still in their early 20s.

**** amazing...
76ers
Bench Warmer
And1: 773

Post#76 » by 76ers » Thu Feb 1, 2018 5:29 pm

This thread will go down in RealGM history, and I wanna be a part of it. :lol:
ItsThatEasy
Analyst
And1: 5,031

Post#77 » by ItsThatEasy » Thu Feb 1, 2018 5:30 pm

I love the internet
nikster
RealGM
And1: 11,950

Post#78 » by nikster » Thu Feb 1, 2018 5:35 pm

this is perfect
GWVan
Analyst
And1: 2,549

Post#79 » by GWVan » Thu Feb 1, 2018 5:39 pm

John Murdoch wrote:

Celtics fan goes on rant about the raps. Good read :D

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1665383

That is just the tip of the CHL iceberg - you can'r even imagine.
Full of sound and fury; signifying nothing
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,382

Re: RE: Re: Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench? 

Post#80 » by Papi_swav » Thu Feb 1, 2018 5:51 pm

KyrieEarthing wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:

I love you Melissa

Bro, I just seen how she looks and all I can say is really ?!! You was in love with Velma from Scooby Doo ? I definitely don't want to see what the friend looks like, sorry to say
For you young guns out there. You'll understand this when you're older but the correlation between what a chick looks like at age 14 and then in her mid 30s isn't nearly as strong as you think.

This is why I dont recommend marrying young. (Or at all really)

Well then again, some people do age better than others. Thank God I got good genes.

Return to The General Board